+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Greetings from a Sex God

Greetings from a Sex God

Hi Everybody

I am Charles from Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom. Just introducing myself. I have a weird and wonderful sense of humour and hope to have a laugh on here whilst, of course, respecting you all in the morning. My username is chastenor because my name is Chas and I am a tenor. When I was young I was determined to be the greatest tenor since Caruso. I have a magnificent powerful tenor voice but unfortunately I have no sense of key, which makes life a little difficult. I enjoy serenading the female of the species but she tends to retaliate by hitting me over the head with a blunt object. This probably explains the shape of my head.

When I admitted defeat I decided to become a Sex God and the greatest lover since Casanova. I have now succeeded in this ambition. There was a time when I was merely a babe magnet but I got better. The fact that I am overweight, 54 and single in no way invalidates my status as a Sex God.

I hope to hear from some of you. If you can make me laugh, so much the better.

Best wishes

Charles
    Can we men ever win the battle of the sexes? Will women let us?
    www.the-battle-of-the-sexes.com

Hey Charles, and weird and wonderful is the best way to be! A bit like myself really!
    Woo Milton Keynes!!!

I'm from Nottingham not far from you!

You must get a lot of excitement from your Job as a Tenor, I bet you have a lovely voice, I find that type of singing very... Umm whats the word... inspiring, it always makes me want to curl up and think about my life, I don't know why.

And I think everybody is a sex god in their own mind heeeheee

Meeee ♥

What an odd intro (in a good way!) hey!