+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me? What should I do?

Does she like me? What should I do?

-So last semester I ran into this beautiful girl but it was the end of the semester so I never got a chance to see her or talk to her at all.

-Now this semester, about 3 weeks ago, I saw her for the first time and we established eye contact.. to make a long story short, I've been seeing(watching) her on campus for about 3 weeks now just making eye contact everytime we walk by eachother or when I see her and she see's me. Recently, she seems to find ways to look into my direction whether through the corner of her eyes or just turning her head while shes talking to her friends. I'm not sure whether she looks at me just because I look at her?? (its kinda confusing). The problem is that now shes around her friends all the time so I cant approach her in the group and I can't seem to find her alone to say something. I need major help on what to do because I cant continue this game very long because then I might come off as a wrong signal/stalkerish type.

If you think she likes me....
    1) how should I approach her?
    2) what should I say?
    3) Make plans for a future meet in our initial conversation?

If you think she doesnt like me....

1) how would I find out, is there anything I can say or do?
    2) Should i just ignore her then?

hi phresh - i just had to read the title of your thread. just ask her out for a coffee! "just a coffee" is a good way of asking a girl out, without actually making it too full on. if she says no and makes no effort to arrange a time then it is a red flag. if she makes an effort to get to know you then she is interested. asking a girl out is fiulled with fear of rejection, but if we don't give it a shot, we will never know. you can ask her in front of her friends - if she says no swallow your pride and move on mate. i know it is hard, but unless you make a move it will never happen. good luck

Hey gravity, a little update for today. I caught her alone and I got her attention by an execuse me. I first asked her for her name. She responded. Then I asked her if she wanted to grab lunch sometime but she said she had this class (x) so welllllll mayb but was smiling whole time. I knew the class required a lot of work so I was like oh ok. (I was a bit nervous to actually engage in a convo). Then She asked me for my name and I told her. she somehow agreed and I said when's a good day for you? She said um how about you give me ur number and I'll text yah and let yah know. Then we split and I said good luck with your class and she smiled and said thanks and that was it.

I've never been in this waitig to be called or texted situation so whT do I do now??? What do I say to her if I see her on campus again??

dude ur good to go. You have to wait now. The bal lis in her court. Either she wants to continue to talk to you (and she will initiiate the converstation, because she is the one with the number), or she wont, and you shouldnt persue it TOO hard because some times things dont work out.

either way, you are set up real nice to just play the cool guy and see what happens. Girl liek a guy that has a lot of confidence so just act like it doesn't bother you even if she doesn't say anything. It will get to her eventually.

Okay that doesn't sound too bad! Thank you. Just one more thing, if I happen to see her should I still glance at her like I use to or say anything to her or just play it cool by not noticing her?