+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why hasnt she yest, confused

Why hasnt she yest, confused

About or approx 1 month ago when my gf busted our relationship she sent me a txt saying that she will organise all my stuff at her place/house and give it back to me. Yes I left or had some of my clothes and shoes at her house, plus spare tooth brush etc etc. She said to me and made it clear that once she's cooled down etc she would give everyhting back to me.

Its been a month or bit more now and she hasnt done anything or handed me back my belongings, sorry I am confused, what is going on, why hasnt she returned my stuff back to me.

I guess she hasn't "cooled down" yet, but that doesn't mean she can keep your stuff for as long as she wants. If you really. really want the stuff back, email her about it or something. But really, if you can live without the stuff then just forget about it. It's probably better if you consider it gone. You can always buy new stuff.

stuff stuff stuff
    Last edited by MerryH; 25-09-10 at 04:32 AM. Reason: stuff

Ok now here's the other funny story, i hadnt spoken or contavted her for over a month, absolute zero. I saw her at work few days ago and she stopped and starred at me, like she was shocked to see me and was missing me kind of thing. Eg shocked to see me.