+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haircut!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Haircut!

Ok the time has come, I go tomorrow to a hairdresser My hair grow REALLY slow, so this haircut must be really a good decision and well made (the second point - checked - my hairdresser is great ) . What do you think about this one?

I am thinking about leaving them a bit longer , but more or less this style. What do you think about that? Have some better ideas ?

I may add,that my hair are horribly thin , totally straight and this hair cut must be something I can maintain just by using hairbrush and hair dryer . My hair is not susceptible to anything so this haircut must be something I will look good in and I may do something easy but cool out of it This is a choice for next few very long months
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    since you have thin hair, you better keep some hair in the front and don't layer it at all. the hair in the back will always have more volume but the front takes MUCH longer to grow for some reason.

now don't look at the face but consider this haircut:

mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and you can make it as long as you want, as long as keep the front longer than the back.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

You shouldnt have layers in your hair, because it just makes your hair look thinner

i think the hairstyle in your avatar looks great

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @Sonrisa - That's cool BUT.... My front hair are too short ,they are like till my chin... If I would cut it that way, my back hair would be ****ing short.

@LoveYou - you're wrong. There are technics that through layers, they make your hair look thicker . It's true . If I don't do them btw, I look like a witch .
    Layered hairstyles are one of the most popular types of hairstyles for black hair, as they can create volume within the hair by reducing the weight of the hair. When hair is thick, it is often heavy and heavy hair can be difficult to style as it seems to hang from the head. Layering and using other similar cutting techniques allows the hair to float and creates volume, as layering techniques can thin the overall appearance of the hair.

How are layered hairstyles created? Layered hairstyles are created through a cutting technique that separates the hair into sections, horizontally within the hair. Through these horizontal sections which are created in the hair, the stylist will create different lengths for the layers. Each layer of the hair will make use of these different lengths which are transitioned to create the appearance of one hairstyle. The layers are often brought onto the bottom layer, which are the longest layers. Generally, the layers are shortest at the top and longer as they are graduated throughout the style. Through the layered styles, there are many types of hairdos that can be created.

Styling layered hairstyles can be simple, as there are two types of styles which are most used within the hair – curly and straight hairstyles. Through the use of these two hairstyles there are different styling techniques which are used. When styling straight hair into layers, the individual that is styling the hair should be sure to straighten each layer of the hair separately, to ensure uniformity within the style. Starting from the bottom, each layer can be straightened and then product can be applied to the hair when the style is complete. Curly layers can be worn curly with the use of product which is applied to the hair while the curls are still wet, be sure to use de-frizzing products to create the style, as this can lead to a polished black layered hairstyle.

It's from this website : [url=http://hairstyleschat.com/black-layered-hairstyles.html]Black Layered Hairstyles[/url]

And forget about this black colour and anyway I have dark brown so it's the same.

And btw. all I can do about my thin hair is to add some volume.
    I wazzzz here

Well yeah its right that there is some kinda of layers that do make your hair thicker..but only if you have long hair. I have long black hair and i have layers in it, so it looks pretty thick. Maybe im wrong..you know better because its your hair and you've tried different styles i guess. If u havent then u should try something new...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I tried it and it worked for me. Moreover ,once , my very very good hairdresser from Poland cut my hair so good, that during the whole time they were growing, they were super easy to style and I always looked good. She did very similar thing to the first pic. Just,my hair were a bit shorter ,but still nice. Now I want to leave them a bit longer,because I know, when I cut them shorter than this, I will want them longer,but to have it, I will have to wait like 2 years . Seriously, my hair grow REALLY slow. I get maybe 7cm in a year...
    Well this is it. Holy Mary gave my sister beautiful hair , but I got big boobs hehehehehehe We always joke about it
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It happens again... I was angry because of my hair all the freaking time and now, the evening before cutting them, I have second thoughts .Suddenly I like my hair... OMG . That's a sign I can't cut them too short... It's always such a stressful thing for me, visit at the salon . It's crazy, I do such a big deal out of my friggin hair :/
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    It's crazy, I do such a big deal out of my friggin hair :/
    Agreed (10chars)

I think the first haircut only looks good on Asian girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's done and I like it

I wazzzz here

That looks all right. You look a lot different, though.

I dont know how you looked before, but on this picture...wow the haircut does really suits u! and ur hair is not so thin =) I wish that i looked that good with bangs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast