+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I send my ex this email?

Should I send my ex this email?

Me and my ex left on bad terms a few months ago... I felt there were a few things left unsaid and I want to clear things up i feel the last paragraph is VERY attacking but it explains a lot. I would just like some feedback on what to do.

I do feel that I owe you an apology the reason you never felt a connection with me is because I have been shy my entire life whenever I meet new people whether it's dating/friendships/co-workers it takes me a good while to be comfortable around people and open up to them. I hadn't been with a lot people previously and it is only because someone really hurt me at a young age and it soured my dating experience. I never wanted to go through that pain again, but then you also did that to me. I'm sorry I didn't push myself harder. The truth is I was never boring I was just shy and at times I didn't know what to talk about...but I have learned from that experience not to make this mistake again. I hope you have learned from this experience and you make better decisions in the future. I'm doing a lot better now I have too much going for me to loose but I have moved on from this situation but I will never forget the way you made me feel though. I also want to wish you good luck in life and I hope the next opportunity you get with a girl you treat her as good as she treats you.

I feel you are never going to be truly happy in your life if you keep hurting people. There was no reason for you to hide the truth from me and I needed to know what really was going on, I wouldn't of made fakes if you could just be honest with me about everything. It's true we had two problems but they could have easily been fixed but you never made the effort. I felt lead on to believe there was something there when there wasn't, I felt used for sex and a back-up girl. I never lied to you once and you were the only guy I was sleeping with and I liked you enough to not want to have sex with anyone else so that's why I know I got the STD from you and I'll still stand by that until this day. You did a terrible job at hiding that there were others and it definitely showed after I got the STD and you should feel ashamed of yourself for giving me chlamydia(which was found on my cervix). I was nothing but nice/there for you the entire time we were together but it was all a lie because you were in love with someone who clearly doesn't exist. You cheated and lied from the beginning. You had no respect for my feelings and you had some growing up to do. There was also no reason for you to contact my friend and think she would be there for you. I think the thing that bugged me the most was you saying you hated Infidelity and Dishonesty given what had happened between us. I felt angry that you twisted things around to make me look bad, and the stuff about the rape/std was uncalled for. I think you should tell your sisters what REALLY happened so they can stop staring at me on coffee break because this is getting old. This left me feeling very hurt and i never recieved an apology.

ps. I met three guys off that website that were involved with <girls name here>, she did the same thing to them as she did to you but they were smart enough not to play her game.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    After reading your letter , I get to a conclusion , that your ex is so stupid , that he will not understand your message at all or not the way you would want him to understand. It will sound a bit cliche ,but I was almost in the same situation as you are, and my ex and your ex belong to a group of guys that have the same way of acting and thinking... No matter what country they live in... Move on. There will always be questions unanswered . There will always be "what ifs" .Move on and learn from this lesson ,learn what guys NOT to date Good luck.
    I wazzzz here

It's gonna go right over his head. I dunno why people bother to waste their time writing emails like this to their exes. It's done, it's over, you should celebrate, or at least move on. If you send it, be prepared to waste even more time stooping to his level and dealing with his idiot responses. If you saw eye to eye, he would have understood you a long time ago.

If he was such a jerk to do those things to you don't bother with your email, he won't care.

Don't send it. Why bother? What do you hope to accomplish with it? Seriously, I've thought about sending my ex emails so many times btu never did. It would just open up contact again, and if you're done, you're done. Besides, what reaction would you want to get, there's no way he's going to react positive, so it just seems you're writing it to get it off your chest, which is fine, but just don't send it then.. what's the point?