+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all men!

Honestly, I am much more attracted by the personality, so if we're a good match I can easily disregard minor physical issues. So no, if we're up to the point where I want to have sex with her, then I can't imagine anything I could see on her that would put me off (except maybe some very bizarre stuff).

I would have to say I'm in the same boat. It's the person that matters more to me than the physical. If I have gotten to the point where I've considered sex, I really care about the person anyways and how they look will be considerably overlookable.

I spent the weekend with a woman who was a big around the middle. But I realised there's so much more to it than that. Sharing. Sensuality.

Speaking from personal experience, this past year I have been in the position to have sex with a few women who were slightly larger than what I am typically accustomed to and I have to say I didn't really enjoy it. I will freely admit I had trouble "putting on my game face" (that's the best euphemism I can think of) due to the extra weight these women had. The thing is, there's two kinds of fat that a woman can be. The first kind is where the extra weight is equally proportioned around their entire body which I don't mind and in certain instances actually prefer as opposed to stick thin. However the second kind is the bad kind, where the weight is concentrated around their midsection and thus hangs off their body in what is typically called a "muffin top". This I do not find particularly attractive at all, especially when I don't discover it until her clothes are off. Let's all keep in mind this sort of weight can be easily hidden by baggy clothing.

On the one hand I feel guilty for being turned off by such a physical trait, but after a recent thread I started I have begun to feel a bit better about my feelings regarding this. All guys have their preference and it's perfectly reasonable for me as a self-respecting, average looking man to have such preferences. Especially when those preferences do not include body and back fat that looks like giant jowls.

However to straight up answer the question of the thread, I would be hesitant about having sex with a physically unattractive woman. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. I just hope to God I can maintain that "game face" lol.
    Last edited by ChristianonLI; 05-10-10 at 11:24 AM.

If her boobs were bigger than they appeared, I would be excited.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I can't imagine how a woman would manage to get "bigger" with her clothes off.

I would be pretty put off if I went on a blind date, and was confronted by a porker, though.
    I can.

She doesn't have to be bigger, but she can appear bigger, especially if she has small amounts of cellulitus or just a bit wobblier belly, a chubby.

Its like the case with white and black clothes, white makes you bigger, black makes you thinner.

I can bear the appearance since I have been in this situation, because she can't be blatantly fat in this situation. But what I absolutely can not stand is if she thinks she is small. That is despicable.

That said, I can conclude that I too am more attracted to personality. It is weird that today there is more and more emphasis on the looks but people forget their own personality.
    Don't expect anything.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Last time when I was at the hairdresser's , I was looking at my hairdresser, he's thin everywhere, thin face,thin arms and legs... and then I looked at his belly and it was ****ING BIG. I was like,wtf? He's such a chive and this belly? I'm wondering how someone can be thin everywhere and have such a ****ing big BELLY . And somehow he managed to hide it, because I wouldn't notice it if I wouldn't look there :/
    I wazzzz here

It might be from too much sitting, so fat gathers in one place. Idk, but its a theory.
    Don't expect anything.

I'm pretty sure cloths add on matter around the individual.

I also can't imagine a woman taller with her clothes off, generally it's the contrary because most of them wear high heels.
    But I wouldn't be put off nor during sex.
    Altough I wouldn't find very amusing to walk in the street with a girl bigger than me.
    Fat girls absolutely NO! That's pushing it. The world's scariest sight.
    Last edited by thundersw; 08-10-10 at 06:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12