+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Explain my feelings? I'm quite young. (experienced opinions)

Explain my feelings? I'm quite young. (experienced opinions)

Okay, so.

I'm 21, so kinda' looking for someone a little older and wiser in love than me to give their input.

I've broken up with my girlfriend recently, when the break first come alight, i was destroyed, felt my heart had been ripped out and stood on. We had 2 holidays together, really good times and lots of fun memories, we were together for about 2 years.

However, i've worked in a social bar for very near 3 years now. When i started their i worked with this girl, we got quite friendly and ended up 'kind of' dating, just went out for food, occasional cinema trip etc. But we never went beyond kissing. However, this was making us quite awkward around eachother at work. So we both kind of sadly said it isn't working, we need to kind of forget about it and try being friends.

This made me feel bad due to the fact this girl was perfect for me, i struggle to pick out a flaw if im honest.
    So since this, like i mentioned, i've had a long term girlfriend, and she had a boyfriend for about a year (which even at that time, made me a tad jealous!)

So i presume when this girl heard that i was now single, she was so different with me, very touchy, flirty and gave me a couple hugs within days. She told me to text her which i did. So we've been texting quite a bit over the last few days.

I guess, to me, this is my dream come true, i won't lie to myself or you, this is the girl who's always been right at the bottom of my heart. Why? i can't really tell myself that.

So what i'm asking is, even after nearly 3 years since i met her, and having a 2 year relationship with a lovely girl, and after touching and texting this girl, im so over my EX, and falling in love with this girl again.

So what i ask, (without it sounding cheesy) Is she the one for me? the main girl in my life and always will be? or is it just due to the fact we've worked together so i haven't had massive month long periods to not see her and move on.
    I'm not even sure of this girls intentions, as soon as she found out i was single, she is so much closer to me, could she be using me, or genuinly like me? or is this for me only to find out and know.

Any input would be appreciated!

Ok, shhh, back up. Don't think about her as "the one" or anything big like that. Way too soon for that. Maybe you like her so much because you've idealized her for the past three years, maybe you're still on the rebound, maybe it's because she's the first girl to show interest in you since your ex-girlfriend. Who can say? You're just going to have to make some moves and see how it goes. And by that I mean you should ask her out on a date.

Wait, has it only been a few days since you broke up with your ex? Maybe you wait a while..

In days, it's been like 12 since i split with my EX, I know to everyone if i did go out on a date with her, she would look like my rebound, and i'd worry that she'd even feel like a rebound, but that really isn't the case here.
    I like this girl alot. Always have done since i've known her.

My man worry is her intentions aswell. When i had a girlfriend she was nice to me, but other than that she ignored me at times or was just quite blunt in conversation, but now im single, she's totally different. Getting used by this girl would be more hurtful than my previous break up!

dont jump into it. just read what you have written. this girl only seems to want you now your single. if she really really wanted you and liked , it wouldnt have mattered if you were single or not, shed still have been affectionate.

SHES GOING TO USE YOU!
    and you will hurt.
    badly because of your recent pain from your split.
    dont go there.
    dont do it!