+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help very complex situation with 2 girls?

Help very complex situation with 2 girls?

I am so confused right now don't know what to do ?

Girl one- She is more of my dream girl but I still do talk to her and that but she is the type who doesn't talk to boys, Though my best friend also thinks shes very beautiful but I don't know if he likes her more than a friend as well and I don't want to ruin our friendship over a girl but I really like her?

Girl Two- I liked her for about 2 weeks then she just disappeared off facebook and msn and she got her phone taken off her. Though recently she has been asking two of mates about me saying what have I been up to and when im going to the join that club she goes to (also the place where my two friends go to) Though the only way im ever going to be able to talk to her is there and that's twice a week. And also some of my mates who have seen her say shes not that nice looking and i know that's shallow not liking a girl cause of her looks but I just cant help it.

I don't know what to do? I like both of the girls and I know I have to pick one and just don't know how to choose

p.s Both girls have astonishing personality's

So...uh. Girl One you actually know in real life and Girl Two is just someone you talked to for two weeks on the internet?

Girl One, I guess. But why do you have to choose which one to have a crush on? You only need to choose between them when things start getting serious with either one.

hi

Maybe u can take a serious look at what sort of relationship u r looking for!

whether outlook matters to u ,the level of comfort , or simply the sparks and chemistry.