+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love him .. Or do i ? :'(

I love him .. Or do i ? :'(

i've been going out with my boyfriend for 5 months now , its been a very tough relationships as we both come from different backgrounds .. i'm from a quite nice one .. his isn't so fortunate .. but we love each other very much . i really truly love him and i know he does the same. But my family dislike him , especially my mum , my mum and i are like best friends or sisters , i love her very much , but she can be so rude and bitter about him and it can make my life hell. Firstly she says he 'ponses' of people , e.g. cigarettes if he doesnt have any , secondly that he has no qualifications and will get no where in life ( which is true , but he keeps saying he's going to go to college and get a job ) , he has had a job but only labouring ones which are unreliable , thirdly he can dress like a bit of a tramp sometimes , but he is a gorgeous boy and i think the world of him . The main point to this post is that recently i've been getting quite depressed and not knowing whether i should end it with him because i'm hurting my mum but i cant find the balls to do it , last night i was going through his phone and i found a few texts from a girl , which were clearly quite flirtacious saying ' i was going to text you earlier but i thought you might be with your girlfriend :/' and ' what time do you go to bed ' and 'well maybe later then ' ... instantly i was shaking all over and he seemed a bit nervous i was questioning them and he was saying how she is two years older than him and she already has a boyfriend , also his sent box are deleted :S which made me more suspiscious , so i kicked him out the house and told him to leave me alone i gave him all his stuff and he was crying and so was i , and he left. i've woken up this morning in hysterics , i don't know if i want to be with him or get over it , his facebook status is saying how much he loves me and will never be hole again , so i rang him crying saying i need time to think and he sounded so cool and laid back .. i said ' you dont sound to worried?!' and he just said i really love you and i'd never cheat on you , i miss you ive been up all night etc etc etc , so i just said well if you want me you can call me whenever and hung up. :'( im so confused and worried and upset i dont know what to do :'( follow my head or my heart...

Errr ... so what do you like about him besides his looks ?

He sounds unmotivated, financially unstable and emotionally unreliable.

Good looks combined with these attributes is likely more trouble than if he had just average looks.

Is he really what you want ?

Remember its bout ur happiness. I say.. u try again, but clearly tell him what can in prove with u and him. And later if it duznt wrkout? Then.. ucan go on and not have that what if? Nway, gluck

Why the heck are you going through his phone? Did you have reason beforehand and to be distrusting him?