+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Still Have Feelings For Me?

lbn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Ex Still Have Feelings For Me?

Hi guys.. I just want an honest, straight up opinion on this okay?

So my ex boyfriend and I broke up over a year ago. The break up was over something stupid. He said something along the lines of 'he doesn;t deserve me and I should find someone better'. When I broke up with him he pleaded me to get back together but at first I didn't want to coz I thought he must sincerely thought about what he said earlier, in order to have said it and that hurts.

To make it short, a couple of hours after that when I said I'd take him back he said he'd moved on. I admit that for the next couple of days I made the mistake of grovelling and begging and harrassing him with calls.

It's been over a year now and I'm still not over him. Believe me, I've tried so hard to forget him. We have some classes together so I see him frequently. When we do bump into each other, we both pretend like we don't see each other. Sometimes it's so obvious that it's funny (yet sad). After a while, I heard rumours of him having something going on with another girl but nothing official though. Although I think that's over now.

So after over a year of totally ignoring me, out of nowhere, he suddenly added me up on Facebook. That's when I started noticing changes and even I'm not sure if it's just my wishful thinking or if it's true. Firstly, he doesn't seem to go to extra measures to avoid me like he did all this while. Secondly, there was one time we passed by each other and he actually looked at me without looking away. Thirdly, he doesn't seem to mind being in a close distance with me.

And then when it came to my birthday, he wished me there, in a friendly way. But in class, we still don't talk. Our closest contact is having to pass papers to each other or something in class.

So what is the deal here? Does he just wanna be friends again? Or he still have feelings for me? Am I being ridiculous? Coz if this is nothing, then I'd like to know that so I could move on. I'm tired of still loving him I appreciate your help guys!

It kind of sounds like he's just being friendly. I don't know though, you know what they say about assuming. If you want an honest answer, just ask him. You may not get what you want to hear, though.

also im sure ppl get tired of having to put up a front all the time too. He probably thinks you have kinda "moved" on by now so hes not having to have to actually change how he acts around you. that's just a outside observation though.

it is okay, i dont know why you dont think it is.

I don't know if it's feelings . . . but probably just being friendly?