+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she like me or what??

does she like me or what??

oke this is my first post here,so hi to everyone!!
    and second english is not my first language so sorry in advance if my text is all messed.

here is my story

so i went to school today and i had to go to a new english class. while we were waiting in the hall for the teacher there was a girl who was watching me once in a while. and when we went to the class, i sat down in front of the first computer,no one was sitting in front of the second computer,and that girl was sitting on the other side of the class. but after five min she came and sat down next to me and her friend.i dont know if she sat there for me or for her friend. and suddenly she asked me if i had my book with me. i said no, she said dont worry we can share mine.we did all the schoolwork together. and in the break when i was with my friends. she was still looking at me. after that i didnt see her anymore. but when i checked her facebook couple hours ago, i saw a pic of her kissing her boyfriend. i was really confused.
    so what the hell does this mean??? :S
    she is an 18 years old girl.
    i hope u girls can help me out
    and again sorry for my f**kin bad english.
    thankss

Sometimes people tell me that I'm flirting and I don't realize. Sorry I couldn't help you...