+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So my ex comes in the picture

So my ex comes in the picture

So last night, i'm chatting with my mom. Yes my mom. lol. We do live 2000 KM's apart. So while talking to her, my ex outta no where, decides to talk to me. Asking me whats wrong and whatnot. Told her everything. And she's like oh a little bitch. And my eyes opened wider in shock. I've also known her as long as that other girl. And the other girl has always been jealous of my ex. And I don't know why. Even to this say, she's still jealous of her, and my ex knows that. I told my ex that i'm going to school in Jan until the end of Feb and we wants to hang out. But here is whats really bugging me about this. When I come back home, she wants to rub everything in my friends face cause she don't know what she's missing. And last night, my ex told me that we misses me, wishes I was there, and she was pretty excited to see me again in Jan. But with that her saying we wants to come back with, and do this, I don't know. Cause she knows, i'm loving, caring, gentle and all that. But I don't know, I don't want my friend ending up hating me or anything like that. Maybe someone will be able to give me a hand with this situation. Never seen in this situation before. I just don't want anyone to get hurt cause of what she did.

Ok, maybe start first by proofreading before you post because there are quite a few errors that prevent me from figuring out exactly what/who the hell you're talking about. Get right on that and more people will post when they can understand what you mean.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Don't hang out with you ex. Tell her you have another friend that you're interested in, and you don't want to upset her.

Like Incognito said, I don't know what the HELL you just said. Please retype everything you just typed in a somewhat understandable paragraph.

Yeah, after I read it, even I had a hard time to understand it. Sorry, I was in a rush.

So, I will call my ex, ex and I will call the recent girl, Joanne. No these aren't their real names. I figured this would be a little easier to under.

I was talking to my mom, and all of a sudden my ex was talking to me. I was surprised. She was pretty happy to see that i'm going to school and thought that we should hang out. And now this is were i'm getting confused.

So i've know both Joanne and my ex roughly the same time. I met my ex on a chat room in March of 03 and met Joanna at my work place May of 03. Joanne has always been jealous of my ex ever since I went to see her in summer of 03. Joanne always knew I liked her and I tried to be with her. But all she could offer at the time was love for our friendship. I was fine with that. After I got back from seeing my ex, thats when Joanne started avoiding me a bit. But the moment I told Joanne that I barely talk to my ex, we both started to hang out again. But whenever I said my ex name, Joanne would become jealous and avoid me for a few days. And I had to fix this problem. I explained everything to my ex and she understood it all. Cause i'm here and she was down there. After that Joanne never got jealous again. Until, I mentioned going to school. And thats when Joanne got jealous once again. And IMO, is the reason why she did what she did. She was worried, that I would get back together with my ex. And I have mentioned it in the past, that there is a possibility that we might.

So after talking after talking with me ex for awhile, I told her everything what was happening. She wasn't very happy with the situation. She called Joanne a bitch cause she knows how I deal with things, and wished she was here to help me. She also told me that she misses me a lot and wants to hang out. And who knows, maybe pick up where we left off. Honestly I really wouldn't mind getting back together with my ex, as I know she has her life more in control then Joanne. I will not talk about Joanne life style at all. All I will say is, if you knew Joanne personally, you would also say she is immature, even tho she has a kid.

So this is the part that is really bothering me. During out talk, my ex said, that she wants to come back home with me when i'm done my lvl 1 in school, so she can rub everything in Joanne's face. Now this is a problem. My ex knows that i'm loving, caring, gentle and whatnot, and it's a shame that it happened. But even my ex, said you don't need her. And this is coming from my ex lol. Only reason we broke up, cause she didn't wanna do long distance. The only reason. And my ex knows that Joanne is jealous of her. Thats why she wants to come back with me and rub it in Joanne's face and show what a truly great guy I am.

I've never been in this situation before. My ex wants to hurt Joanne cause Joanne hurt me. I don't think thats right. Both are good people, but I find when my ex gets pissed, she gets pissed and wants to make sure that person gets hurts. So I don't know what to do. What would you do in this situation? I've never had to deal with something like this before. I don't want anyone to get hurt from this. It will make me feel like the bad guy and might end up loosing to 2 friends. Which I don't want.

Hope you can understand better this time around lol. Like I said, i'm sorry for the 1st time. I was in a rush.

Ok, that makes much more sense. Well I see a few problems here. It looks like your ex is a vindictive person, and one day you will find yourself on the receiving end if you get back into a relationship with her. The other girl "Joanne" does seem immature. I think either she has feelings for you and is hoping that you'll pursue her, or that she has feelings for you and doesn't want to spoil the friendship. Either way not speaking to you for days when you talk about your ex is stupid. Its like she's punishing you. It she wants you she needs to drop some hints or make a move herself.

If you really want to get back with your ex, go for it. Just be aware that one day you will piss her off and she'll do to you what she is going to do to Joanne. As far as Joanne goes, you can't control what your ex will say to her. If Joanne gets angry at you for something that your ex says (or the simple fact that you two got back together) then it further shows her immaturity. If she doesn't want to be your friend anymore because you got back with your ex then let her walk. You don't need that kind of immature drama.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Both girls, ex and Joanne seem kinda weird . . . your ex is kinda vengeful and Joanne is jealous

I'd say get rid of both girls, quite frankly. . . but at least get rid of Joanne, she has a kid but she herself acts like a kid? . . . your ex also seems pretty manipulative, wanting other people to suffer if you make her friends suffer - it might come back and haunt you if you make her mad?