+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need some advice on what to do about this situation.

I really need some advice on what to do about this situation.

Ok so I just started to talk to my ex again after 6 months of no contact whatsoever.We are getting along great and hang out quite often.But today I was bored and decided to search for a screen name she likes to use just to see what comes up.And I find something that she posted back in March about her breaking up with a guy or something.But as I read her post even more I found out that she was talking to him and actually started dating him while we were still dating and admits to dumping me for him.Now my question is do I bring this up with her and start a huge fight about it or leave it alone and just pretend I didnt see it? I kind of am falling for her again and do not know what the right thing to do is.So any help would be awesome.

Honestly that's a risk you would have to take. In one hand, it's over and done with and bringing it up won't change anything that's already happened but not bringing it up will probably be eating at you because you want answers. In the other hand, if you bring it up you shouldn't attack her, just ask her what was up with that and see what she says. It can go a few different ways, she can blow up and ask why you're digging up her past and get defensive or she can say well it was a mistake I grew up from that. That's what I mean by taking a risk. Good luck.

Well I asked her about it and it went the way of why were you digging up things from the past and now we are not talking. Im sure that I went about it the wrong way but at the end of the day its probably better that we are not talking anymore. We broke up for a reason and were better off apart.

She sounds shady.

Quote Originally Posted by thebestatit1985 View Post
    Ok so I just started to talk to my 1) ex again after 6 months of no contact whatsoever. (/1)We are getting along great and hang out quite often.But today I was bored and decided to search for a screen name she likes to use just to see what comes up.And I find something that she posted back in March about her breaking up with a guy or something. 2) But as I read her post even more I found out that she was talking to him and actually started dating him while we were still dating and admits to dumping me for him. (/2) 3) Now my question is do I bring this up with her and start a huge fight about it or leave it alone and just pretend I didnt see it? (/3) I kind of am falling for her again and do not know what the right thing to do is.So any help would be awesome.
    1) You've been ex's for 6 months
    2) She was in a transitional period and she replaced you for him
    3) You are ex'es . . . why start a fight? What would that accomplish? . . do you want to try and get back with her? . . also, if you do, think about what she's done - who is to say it won't happen again?

What's in the past is in the past, okay so you found the posts and uncovered the truth.
    Question is why did you even consider going back to her? Maybe say to her you can't really
    be friends and if you wanna confront her about that post then do so if you want to but
    to be honest it may just make things worse, you need to delete her out of your life
    and just move on, don't let yourself fall for her again she doesn't even deserve to
    be 'fallen' for again, and thats the thing with us humans we want what we cant have
    and we always fall for the things we gotta chase and the things that don't deserve
    chasing.
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 07-10-10 at 01:00 PM.

I appreciate all the advice everyone this situation just really sucks and I do not know what to do. Im happy I found the truth out but im sad that shes going to be out of my life. Just sucks. I know deep down Im doing the right thing but still. I mean shes making me feel like the bad guy cuz I found out she cheated on me but really how is that my fault I was 100% faithful to her the whole time we were together.