View Poll Results: What is your opinion?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • to discontinue the relationship, and search a better and rich man

0 0%
  • to continue and give support and help him

1 50.00%
  • to be alone and freedom, plan ahead for the sake of my life

1 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do i need to let go or to continue???

Do i need to let go or to continue???

i have been with my bf for almost seven years, we are good in relationship. but when time past long, i found that i was very bored to the relationship. maybe due to financial problem and realistic environment.

at first, i could stand still that this guy is my last partner in ever my life. yet, he is not perfectly my type and financial unstable. but he is trying to do it perfectly to sustain our relationship. what he mentioned is he does everything hard and try to make life better just for me. by the way, this is my second date since young.

i do not know what should i do, as i always think that is he the one my last ever partner? but he's the one who don't care my flaws and explain to me when things get wrong. can i still wait for the next few years and help and support him to make the life better together? as what he mentioned that to build a good relationship needs to share everything even in financial term. like buying house and build a family, as what we had promised each other to get married at next two to three years time. but as at now, seems like no execution at all except for him to try his best to earn more money. So i was thinking that is that mean both need to sacrifice to build a healthy and happy family? why don't i just find a rich man and get married? i was born in broken and poor family, what my life is everything i do i have to do it myself/independently, so do u mean even to build a family also the same? but i was so bored with this type of life, i want to be rich enough and escape the realistic environment and travel around the countries. what i know is to marry a rich man is not a good also, they might have an affair outside. So does love can be trusted? Loves have to sacrifice for one? do i still need to wait him to get the promise in real?? i am 27 right now. i really don't know what to do? should i continue this relationship or to flirt around and find a better man like a rich man? though my bf treats me very well from the beginning until now, but my life is still miserable.... please help!!

He doesn't owe you anything or any money. Go find your rich man I say, you deserve that treatment. Trust me. He deserves a woman that will stand by him no matter the outcome. Good luck.

the only problem you seem to have is financial problems . . . now either find a way to fix and build a mutually financially-stable relationship or move on.

why are you miserable? just because of money? . . .if that's the case it's best you move on and find a good guy with money. (mind you 7 year relationships and to break up only because of money is kinda questionable)

Why don't you try taking over of the finances? what seems to be the problem exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    He doesn't owe you anything or any money. Go find your rich man I say, you deserve that treatment. Trust me. He deserves a woman that will stand by him no matter the outcome. Good luck.
    Yes, he definitely doesn't owe me anything, just that he treated me very well. if i i dump him, i was like very bad and selfish. i afraid of losing him whenever i want to make the decision to end up the relationship. what should i do???? do i really need to be persistent and strong enough to make my own decision???

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    the only problem you seem to have is financial problems . . . now either find a way to fix and build a mutually financially-stable relationship or move on.

why are you miserable? just because of money? . . .if that's the case it's best you move on and find a good guy with money. (mind you 7 year relationships and to break up only because of money is kinda questionable)

Why don't you try taking over of the finances? what seems to be the problem exactly?
    yes, i did. but he said that he needs money to invest and get more money at current stage. until he is stable enough, he will give all the money to me for our future use. actually i don't want to control such a manner, but i want our life to be financial free and secured.

my life is miserable cause i always work until late at night, and no enjoyment at all. my bf also hardly to accompany me as he wants to entertain his customers and even to find more customers for his sales. therefore, sometimes i wish i could go travel around with friends or alone.

I always keep complaining him and giving him more burden and pushing him to act fast, as i find that my life is terribly bored. Consequently, he promised me that he will try his best and give whatever i want to. if i wish to leave, can just leave him. but i don't dare to make my decision to leave cause i was too kind enough and have a super soft heart. thus, i really don't know what to do. my mind telling me to leave him but my heart is not dare to do it. Should i just wait and make his promise to become true? or should i just leave as i knew that when i keep pushing him is giving more stress to him, but he don't mind?
    Last edited by kinokul; 07-10-10 at 10:43 PM.

I am a guy who is a feminist. So why is it his job to financially support you? And if you find a rich man to marry is that not a bit like prostitution?

Hmm. . . well relationships and marriage is as much of a business than anything . . . I'd probably say go with your mind because either way you'd be miserable (with him or without him)

But instead of "complaining him and giving him more burden and pushing him to act fast" try to act supportive and work it out. . .if you can't do that then it's best you two break up and move on

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let go. If you're borded after 7 years chances are you're only going to get MORE bored as the years go on.

Edit: wanting someone financially responsible for himself is one thing. Relying on him to make money so you can do all the things you wish to do but can't with YOUR OWN hard earned money is bitch like.