+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 and half months on, booyah.

3 and half months on, booyah.

Hey everyone, i post on her infrequently recently, but it's just updates, and supportive in a way, i hope people can take something from what i've been through and use it as a example. I got dumped after 20 months 3 and half months ago, tough, it was very, couldn't eat properly, sleep, like most people i'm sure suffer. Right now, i feel great, real great infact, i learned a lot about myself, and her, and in honesty i'm not going back there even if offered. Key to this:-

No Contact of course - your best friend. Do not by any means contact her, check her Facebook, the day you delete her, the day you take your life back. NC your heart out and TRUST me it'll be worth it. Now i know for some people they work with their exs, have joint home etc. Now i'm not experienced there, just keep contact minimal, extremely minimal, go out with friends, i'm sure you heard that a lot too. It's different times for people to get over their ex, but in honesty, you's will all get there, if you allow yourself. Why waste months, on one person who walked out, months that you can't get back in your life, if you decide to let it get to you, or take action, keep yourself busy, go to that party, go out with friends, heck talk to that girl you always found vaguely attractive. I know it all helped me, get people in your life. You WILL make it through,

I am now, my own person, thanks to friends being there, and me getting her gone, and you know what i've found it's her, the dumper who's struggling more than me. But they say insanity is defined as doing something again and expecting different results, boy was i insane eh. Just keep your chin up, each day is a step in the right direction, it will all fall into place. You CAN do this.

good post, did you meet someone else? I think that helps everyone get over the dumper.

Even if you are the dumper it can be hard. You may dump someone but still love them. They just weren't right for you.

Congrats! Unless people have children together then contact should be avoided completely. I agree..why drag out the drama or leave a door open to waste more of your life getting no where. I did it for about 4 years and have come to accept that she isn't coming back. I'm not going to waste another 4. My hat is off to you. Now you can move on to something better.

Good to hear a success story for once!

I'm happy for you

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm happy for you For once , someone listened to us on LF, yes 1:0 for LF I remember , I was a bit insulting towards you but it was worth it :p It's a pity that not everybody who comes here for help ,doesn't finish like you did Cool , congrats and good luck finding the right one
    I wazzzz here

This is an excellent post . . . everyone who is questioning about getting over someone should read these words of inspiration

Congrats, it's tough to delete an ex's contact information. Moving on after a breakup and healing is what makes men..men