+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend is confusing

my boyfriend is confusing

hi guys, my boyfriend and i had a huge fight 10 days ago. The fight was about a matter which i have an issue with. i have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months and i met him through internet dating site. My boyfriend has still not taken me to his appartment where he lives alone. he said he will take me when he feels comfortable taking me there which i think is kind of wiered. I have not met any of his friends either so far. he says he does not have any close friends.
    anyhow we have fought 2 times in the past about different reasons. I was suppose to go to my best girlfriends wedding party with my boyfriend but i decided not to take him along. when my boyfriend called me to ask me when was the party i told him that i was not taking him along because i do not feel comfortable taking him to the party infront of my friends/family/coworkers if he doesn't even feel comfortable taking me to his empty appartment. At this he got really angry and said " i got my answer and have a good nite" and he never called/texted me and neither have i.
    I am so frustrated and confused about the way he is acting up. I gave him the reason and i guess he did not like it. should i call him or wait for his call. guys pls let me know your input.

Look, your boyfriend is probably a terrible slob, and too lazy to even clean up his apartment for your sake. He means to get to it one of these days, but then he starts surfing the internet again, or playing with his Wii. He is worried that if you see his place now, in its natural, untamed state, you will be revolted and dump him. Just call him out on it and give him a deadline or something. But telling him that you're going to a party without him is a whole different thing, and will make him think that you're going to cheat on him. Don't do that again if you want to stay in this relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Advice

I think that you should call or text your [url=http://www.chacha.com/topic/boyfriend]boyfriend[/url] which ever is more comfortable for you but not to apologize to just tell him how you feel and if he still doesn't understand then your boyfriend is not the type of person you want to continue having a relationship with.
    Last edited by ecenur; 09-10-10 at 11:00 PM.

first, the issue matters?
    you say your boyfriend won't take you to his appartment? my bet: he's gay.
    but then, you just put aside your boyfriend from an important social event just because you felt teased or frustrated, is reaction was expectable and you mentioned him you felt uncomfartable with him and he said the same to you.
    i'm wondering, have both of you ever kissed? there seems to be no trust whatesoever.

Text him and make up. Then when u guys are lovey dovey again.. then talk why its important to you bout being able to go to his apt. Maybe his still leave with rents or hiding something?

don't sound very good . . . he doesn't share his life with you and in return you don't share your life with him - and what happens, you both get mad about it.

change things now OR move on.