+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: which race do white women date most?

^ its about being jealous. why can't they come after middle eastern or asian guys too like they go after black guys??? trust me i am not the only one complaining here. i have several asian and middle eastern friends here who talk about the same thing

here in Toronto the middle eastern and asian population is huge and black population is not that big compared to america, but that just shows black guys are still getting the white girls way more even though their population is smaller then us, also look how many black women are single here in north america, 70% of the black ladies age 20 and above are single, simply because black guys are dating white girls instead of their own black girls. There have been several tv shows about this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shammi - have you ever asked a white girl out? Maybe instead of complaining about all the other people who get to have them, you should try it yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

this is not true, I don't see black/white couples in disproportionate amounts at all. You remind of a Persian coworker I once had who complained about white girls rejecting him then somehow trying to compensate by claiming that they're all out getting nailed by black guys, claiming every black guy has a "white ho" he keeps on the side from his black wife/girlfriend, it was a mental defense mechanism believing weren't getting it from their own women either. Back in the 90's and early 2000's when hip hop culture was at its zenith I think there were a lot of white women and women from other races going for black dudes, it was en vogue in those days and a way of getting back at older generations who frowned upon such things. Now there is a black man in the white house, they're no longer the gloriously oppressed minority

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Shammi - have you ever asked a white girl out? Maybe instead of complaining about all the other people who get to have them, you should try it yourself.
    not yet but i will soon

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    this is not true, I don't see black/white couples in disproportionate amounts at all. You remind of a Persian coworker I once had who complained about white girls rejecting him then somehow trying to compensate by claiming that they're all out getting nailed by black guys, claiming every black guy has a "white ho" he keeps on the side from his black wife/girlfriend, it was a mental defense mechanism believing weren't getting it from their own women either. Back in the 90's and early 2000's when hip hop culture was at its zenith I think there were a lot of white women and women from other races going for black dudes, it was en vogue in those days and a way of getting back at older generations who frowned upon such things. Now there is a black man in the white house, they're no longer the gloriously oppressed minority
    was your persian friend a recent immigrant? how was his accent?

i have been in canada for the last 10 years and my english accent is very canadian.

also what i am saying here is that white girls go to "black guys", they almost never go to asian, brown or middle eastern guys, that is the difference. Like in my college i saw so many times that white girls would purposely sit just beside black guys in the class and start talking to them, but they would never sit with a asian, brown or middle eastern guys, even though they might be pretty good looking guys. Also go to any club here in Toronto area and see how white girls are all over black guys.

very slight accent, his voice was a bit high pitched

most middle eastern and south asian guys have the wrong attitude IMO, they seem to often have this combination of arrogance and self pity in the way they act, try too inflate their self worth, dress too fancy etc. The women have a similar problem, I know many south asians come from "upper castes" and they tend to be very spoiled and suffer from self entitlement as a result, it doesn't come out as attractive. Individuals from Islamic cultures also have issues in the way they carry themselves often, they come off as too intense, angry, although some guys I know from countries like Syria, Lebanon I've seen with very attractive women, they're appearence is more "European" looking though.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    White women only date the holy white race, the sacred, pigmentless people with their blonde hair and blue eyes and veiny complexion!
    Im a white guy and I got the pigmentless problem, its hard to sleep in the winter season because my legs glow in the dark lol,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234