+ Follow This Topic

Thread: good and bad smells

good and bad smells

what do most girls like when it comes to cologne or however u spell it and what perfume do u use and what r the results that u get from other guys and other smells that turn u off or on ahhhhhh just ripped 1 jk(wanted to use the face)
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

Well i use a brand Fujiyama Homme which i received as a present. My ex loved the smell of it and would often come hug me and commented on how good i smell.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I don't know if theres a Pacific Sunwear near you (they're usually in malls) but they sell this stuff called Kirra. That's what I wear and girls are always like, damn you smell good. My dad put it on one day and I was like dad what're you wearing it smells really good lol.

Curve is cool too and that Candies stuff. I used to wear them but they're a little more expensive then Kirra is.

Damn, never heard of any of those myself. I use Cool Water (my gf loves it) and Stetson Untamed. Both pretty good, and not tooo expensive.

i love it when a guy smells nice

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My two favorite colognes : Polo Sport, by Ralph Lauren (the body wash smells especially sexy when getting out of a steamy shower..mmmm), and Romance by Ralph Lauren. I guess I like guys who wear Ralph Lauren. That just occurred to me now.

Speaking of body washes.... Theres some body wash by Old Spice. Maybe you've seen the commercial where the boss opens some dudes office door asking him to stay late, and the guy isn't there and then he pauses and is like, oh and btw, you smell really good. Then the guy pops up from under the desk and is like thanks. Yea I use that when I go out usually cause it leaves the scent on your skin... Yup

Dont forget pheromones. I used to use strait cologne and it worked fine... its really awesome to smell good... but when I tried pheromones it took it to a whole different level... at first I thought it was all a scam so I tried some just for gags but wow... the very first time I put the stuff on I got "Deer In The Headlights" looks that love-scent.com forum users described. So yeah... you might consider them. On a side note, I used to use Ralph Lauren and the ladies always loved it... lately I've been using Jean Paul "Le Male" because someone suggested it, and even though the bottle looks like it was made for gay guys, my girlfriend has commented on how good it smells (even when not using pheromones

I love Abercrombie cologne on a man....MMMMMM delicious, i typically wear Victoria secrets perfume heavenly which is ultra sexy so the guys say
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

I absolutely adore ADIDAS cologne for men. Every time I smell it, it drives me nuts. You could be the ugliest man in the world and if you are wearing this, I will forget it momentarily and just swoon from the smell. lol For myself, I wear Beyond Paradise perfume and it is divine. I love the stuff. I haven't had the chance to smell the kind for men, but I can just imagine how good it smells. It's by estee lauder, by the way. :-)

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

hmm i use axe... kilo. my girl loves it. lol. every teim shes over shes like PUT ON SOME AXE!!! and empties half a can on me

MANIA by Giorgio Armani.

CarlLEO108