Hello guys,

So heres my story, me and my ex went out for 3 years, we broke up about 3 and half months ago. Recently we started hanging out again after a month of not hanging out. This Friday we went out and had a great time, he came to my parents for supper and later that evening I went to his sisters birthday party where all his family was. He stayed out my house for, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and left my house at 5:30pm on Monday because I had to work an over night shift. What I am wondering is if he is interested in me again or if he is just stringing me along. The thing that confuses me is that he has this girl who he talks to and hangs out with but she is married.. He tells me that I matter more, because I have a lot more going for me etc.. While at my house he put this special stuff in our fish tank so that he has to come back within 48 hours to change the water.... he also borrowed my WII because there was a game on it he wanted to play.. I'm just wondering what you guys out there think?? Any advice would be appericated I'm soo confused.

Also I have asked him if he wants to get back together and he said he doesn' t know. I know he is saying this, but it seems to me he is doing things that make me wonder if he is thinking about getting back together, but I just don't know, I'm so confused