+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested or Not?

Interested or Not?

Hi all, I am 17, she is 16.

Basically, here is the story in a nutshell. (Help, I'm in a nutshell)

Nevermind about the nutshell.

I recently started Karate about 3 months ago, and there is a girl there that pretty much has ignored me. (Even sometimes going out of her way to avoid me) This Halloween, we had a school costume party. This time, she greeted me with a hug, and then walked away but would come by to talk and pat me on the back every one and awhile. A few minutes later, the instructors then called for a partner game. (Boy/Boy or Boy/girl or girl/girl doesn't matter)

I am not sure whether it was because we were already talking, or what be she then asked me to do the games with her. (At the time I figured it was just because we were already next to each other) But then, once I said yes, she grabbed my arm, and held it (Both her arms around my one arm) the entire time when the games weren't actually going on. (Also giving hugs every once and awhile) After the first game was over, we won second place, and she gave me a big hug, (Slightly larger than the others) and then proceeded on her way back into the crowd. Aside from occasional passing talk and glances, she didn't say anything else or even come near me the rest of the night.

A few days later, at the soonest Karate class after the party, she ignored me JUST like before the party!

What is going on with this girl? Is she just shy but interested, just doesn't care, is a flirt, or is she just nuts?

(By the way, no boyfriend, so that can't be it.)

Thanks a bunch for reading,
    Hawk

she's a flirt. Totally

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Well if you want my opinion, I think she is just a shy girl and finally built up the courage to talk to you. She made the first move dude, go for it! I would go talk to her and tell her that you had a great time. Then I'd say you are busy for the next few days but you'd like to get together when you have some free time. Then I'd ask her out somewhere and say at the very least we could be friends. The worst thing that could possibly happen is you get rejected and move on. Best case scenario is you get a good friend or more, if that's where you wanna take it. Best of luck dude!

Maybe shes having her pms? lol. joking~ anyway i've had similar experiences in the past about girls giving hot and cold treatments which i found out that i don't understand girls. Well, i've heard from friends that whenever girls are interested in you, they will touch you here and there, make glances at you and there will be occasions where she will just ignore you when you're in a group of friends. Take time to slowly figure her out and watch out for hints showing shes interested. I'm guessing she is
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I agree with them, make a move, try to talk with her, ask her out. You don't have nothing to lose. Good Luck