+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex always there

ex always there

i have been in a realationship with my girlfriend now for little over 2 months now the problem is that her ex who she was with for 9 months always seems to want to come around not that i mind them being friends but sometimes it can be a little over the top to the point where he is there every day. for the past 2 months he has been emailing her txtin her always wanting her to meet him she tries to say no an she does but he will not take the hint he goes as far as making her feel guilty for hurting him when they were together or threating to kill himself, so she feels she has to go out and talk to him, everytime she goes out to talk to him after every time of making her feel guitly and e.t.c he does the same old sob stories to try an get her back in which makes her feel guilty and on few occasions it has forced her to split from me but i was not willing to give up on her so i fought back in which worked we are together and happy but we do fall out over the same subject as now which i said at the start he is always wanting to come round giving us no space and always wanting to take her out ALWAYS!!!! i trust an believe her as i love her but as the current situation if he doesnt get to see her for 1 day he throws one and it is beggining to get on my nerves. if that not the problem my girlfriend will get pressure from her family trying to push her to decision they want and in going against what her family wants they fall out with her. i love and cherish my girlfriend and will stand by her no matter what......

Then this ex is a manipulative guy . . . tell her that, he's just playing with her emotions and hoping he'll get somewhere.

I'd tell your girlfriend to cut contacts with this guy . . . tell her to focus on the current relationship and keep the ex in the past

Ya, ur gf has a soft heart and caring. But, she chooses u over him so thats a good thing. Its kk, for them to talk and stuff.. but, u have to be in d same room and they shouldnt be meeting alone.