+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why revenges?

Why revenges?

Why do people try to take revenge from someone they love?Can it be called love?or being small?I had got cold from my gf,i left her.She has been trying to take a revenge.She sends pictures of his boyfriend when she was with me :S.She says that she has known him for months amd its true..I didnt care,she got more angry,called me indifferent and i then said theres somebody else to finish it completely in her mind.then she left me.After some days when i was bored,i said bad things to her just tıo spend time and enjoy with her perosnality.She becomes happy when i pretend i am hurt.Then she said to me to be honorable and to delete her number.i am angry now because she says what i want her to do for me :S in her head.She takes revenges in her mind.Everything is prepared,what kind of mind is it? Dont be like her,girls.It will just make you smaller in guys mind
    Last edited by nightmarexxx; 15-10-10 at 08:41 AM.

Well if you ever get dumped by a girl and you really cared for them and would most likely do anything for them but they simply throw it back in your face, whether or not you love them there is going to be SOME resentment no matter how little or how big. Now i can't say that for everybody who have been dumped but I remember when I REALLY liked this girl and would have given everything to her because I trusted her so much but then she ends up throwing it back in my face and breaks up with me because she "Dosent like me like she used to." As a result i couldn't even look at her or text her without remembering those words. I knew it wasnt her fault that she stopped liking me. But for some reason I just was so angry with her. And sometimes when your angry with someone you want to make them suffer which is most likely what she is going through.

Part of human nature bruh. Specially, if the girl /guy gets a broken heart. Nway, good luck.. ya.

Umm - in your case, because she's a psyco-hose-beast.

I'm sorry, but years from now she's going to be the old lady who stays up all night with a tape recorder running hoping to record a yip from the neighbor's dog.

Who know? Maybe she can grow up some day. Till then be thankful she's only your ex.

Just shrug your shoulders and ignore her.

-PP

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic_Partner View Post
    Umm - in your case, because she's a psyco-hose-beast.
    I can see why you'd think that, but he's been screwing with this girl's head for a while (if it's the same one he's posted about before.) I'm not sure why she takes it, not that it matters, he still shouldn't be treating her like this:

After some days when i was bored,i said bad things to her just tıo spend time and enjoy with her perosnality
    Delete her number. Leave her alone, already. Poof! No more "revenges." Magical, no?

"I didnt care,she got more angry,called me indifferent"

Lol, that's the best . . . she's just trying to emotionally affect you, people who want revenge are usually drama attention-seekers . . . don't give her want she want, but no

"She becomes happy when i pretend i am hurt."

(sarcastic) Nice, playing games (/sarcastic) . . . get over her.

People take revenge and because they feel badly betrayed and are hurt.

Revenge makes the one who took revenge, feel good for all of 2 minutes....then feelings of guilt usually set in and they start to regret their actions.

She could have done a lot worse than send a few pics of her new bf, lol. To me, that is just spite and rubbing the new guy in your face....petty and childish stuff.

Think yourself lucky she didn't smash up your car or something similar.

You are right that you consider me bad in this situation,i should have left her and cut the contact completely.She said it to me too already but i wanted to hear it from her,I dont know,i feel unhappy when i leave someone still in love.Finally she did i think.I regret for my bad words.I am just not so talented i think...