+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I was with my ex girlfriend for a year and then she just suddenly blocked me out. After a year I tried talking to her and it worked but then lately she asked me what's going on between us.
    I told her she was my best friend even during the time when she blocked me out, I told her this but I'm actually in love with her. again.
    I'm a jealous type so when I heard a rumor that she liked another guy I got really jealous and decided to ask her if she really liked this guy.
    The next day she told me she had to talk to me and dragged me somewhere quiet and she just said really? and hugged me. she then started saying that she was worried me and her best friend had something going on, but nothing was going on. Just friendly talking.
    So what should I say or do? because I'm in love with her but I don't want to get hurt and lose her.

btw she has occasional mood swings.

Ask her if she wants to start things up again? If she doesn't want to, at least you'll know where you stand and you can figure out if you're okay with just being friends.

"she has occasional mood swings. " . . . um, yeah - that's not too great

So you were with this girl for a year, then, she blocked you for a year, now you want to be with her again? . . . I suggest you don't get jealous, else your chance at getting back with her will end again . . . ask her out like you did before and go from there

Wow, a mood swing that lasted a year. Forget her and move on with your life. You just wasted a year, don't waste another year.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Hold Pakistan responsible for the attack and warn them of an invasion in self defense if any other terrorist attack linked to them takes place. Capital punishment to anyone who supports terrorrism in India.
    <a href="http://www.memorycardzoo.com/Zhu-Zhu-Pets">zhu zhu hamsters</a>

Yeah, that too.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.