+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl Keeps staring at me!

This girl Keeps staring at me!

Its been a long time since I've posted on this forum. My last posts were stupid, LONG, LONG, problems that basically ended the same way. Now a new thread, Its a stupid, short problem that hasn't been keeping me up at night but bugging me and I'm kinda Timed on it... At my work I see a girl who stares at me ALOT, I've got 2 weeks left of work and I really want this girls number or something. When I say stare, I mean stare, or glances at me and when I look back she looks down and fidgets, real cute girl too. Anything I should do? And please don't say "Talk to her", yea thanks I didn't know my mouth was capable of the feature called "Talking". We're both really shy people so there is some invisible barrier keeping us apart. When she is around me she won't be Right next to me but she will be close looking over, and occasionally making louder than normal conversations. I've heard her once talking about another dude but as I've said Im passed the depressed teenager stage, I'm good to go. No more depression, Just shyness. Thanks In advance for the help guys!
    WOOOO

^ when girls stare too much, their usually cursing you with black magic, when guys stare at you too much, their just being Gay

And please don't say "Talk to her", yea thanks I didn't know my mouth was capable of the feature called "Talking".
    Ok, then just keep staring at each other and do nothing? Also, maybe you could try being less of a sarcastic oaf when asking for help from others.

"When I say stare, I mean stare, or glances at me and when I look back she looks down and fidgets, real cute girl too."

She might have eye-contact problems if she's shy, she might like you but not want you to know about it? . . . question is, who's more shy, you or her? how is she around other people?

Ah...being shy!

There 's a lesson or you to learn here that I'm sure will be useful for many years: you need to overcome your being shy.

You said you're leaving in 2 weeks. Why not plan a leaving do and make sure she is coming for a drink...I'm sure a more laid back setting will brak the ice.

As for talking to her..come on! there are plenty of things to say when you don't know someone.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.