+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need just little bit of advice

Need just little bit of advice

After i split with the girlfriend i had for 5 years and a half i met someone else that helped forget the pain.The thing is i am 22 and she is 29 and we are 70% different.After 4-5 months we ended it cause of missunderstandings but cause we both want the same from life,a happy familly, and we are trying to start over.Now she was always teasing me cause i am smaller of age calling me a kid,she is always saying she'll do stuff then doesn't do it and it's my fault,like yesturday she said she'll call me at x hour to say where we will meet to spend the night out,she never called so i fell asleep waiting and in the morning it was my fault even tho she agrees that she didn't call like she said.That stuff happens alot,we make planes than she almost always does or has something to abort them.Other thing is last time we met i didn't get along with her dad cause i wanted to drive from a store to home alone and told her to go home with him,he saw it as a bad thing.He still hates me it seems.Now she says i first have to fit in her group of friend,even tho i don't really like them,i just want her.I'm kinda stuck on getting over her cause she gives me like small hint she likes me but never says something clearly and if i try to make thing clear i get"let time do it's job".Also i have the opportunity to leave the country i was born to live a better life in another country but she refuses to even think about coming with me.Also refuses to think she could even theoreticly live with me at my house and only came to my place only 2 in 5 months even tho i was almost daily at her parents house,she lives with them and privacy there is kinda hard to come by.I do havet o say i don't love her but i do like her very much,i like to talk to her when we are alone,spend time - the little time i had alone with her was magic so i think she would make a great life partner and i'll tell her the magic words when i mean them the most.My family likes her,and that is a big thing cause my family has very high standards and nobody minds the age difference,besides if somebody would look at us there is no showing difference.What would you guys/girl do or think i should do.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

"Now she was always teasing me cause i am smaller of age calling me a kid,she is always saying she'll do stuff then doesn't do it and it's my fault"
    "Now she says i first have to fit in her group of friend,even tho i don't really like them"
    "ive a better life in another country but she refuses to even think about coming with me.Also refuses to think she could even theoreticly live with me"

--> doesn't really sound like you two are compatible, as you said 70% different . . . and think about this, you ended it already after 4/5 months because of misunderstandings.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions