+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I need your thoughts on this. Please:)

Ladies I need your thoughts on this. Please:)

Okay so I'll try to get straight to the point but still provide enough information for you to give me some advice.

So there is this girl that I knew all through out high school. She used to crush hard on my best friend, like real hard. Well our senior year her and I both were dating someone and both of our relationships ended around the same time. This was 5 or 6 months ago. Recently we have started to hang out again, me, her, AND my best friend. My best friend has a girl and he made that clear the first time all 3 of us hung out. We've been hanging out a few times a week, going to concerts and other things.

She seems to be flirting with me quite a bit and the first time we hung out i asked her if she was still interested in my best friend and she told me no. When we're hanging out in person she makes a lot of contact with me. When we were at the concerts she would walk around with me everywhere and stand super close to me...bump her hip into me and just be kinda playful. The last one that we went to there was another girl there that was clearly showing a lot of interest in me and she would see that other girl staring at me and then grab me and pull me in and whisper something in my ear. Well not whisper because we were at a concert, but you get the point.

Well we've been texting quite a lot since we last hung out and she always tells me how much fun she had hanging out with me AND my friend. Whenever we hang out though, it usually ends up being just me and her.

What I'm asking is if she is showing any interest in me? Or is this just harmless flirting? I don't know how to feel about this and I'm not quite sure how to express any interest in her without coming off too strong. Or if I should even pursue anything right now.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

It sounds to me that she's interested in you. The question is do you feel the same way about her, as well? If so, go out on more dates, pick up more gestures and give it a try. It might work out.

"She seems to be flirting with me quite a bit and the first time we hung out i asked her if she was still interested in my best friend and she told me no. When we're hanging out in person she makes a lot of contact with me."

Sounds good, kinda hard to tell interest from flirting . . . the only way you'd know what's going on is if you ask her out.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions