+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she ignoring me?

Why is she ignoring me?

There is this girl I know, she is now ignoring me, and I don't know what to do. Ok so I really did like this girl, she was seeing a complete "a" hole though, but I tried not to say anything, eventually I was drunk enough to say, this happened a couple of times and she forgave me.

We'd been good mates again for a few months, and now she's single my friend decided to but in and try and get us two together. She went off on one about this, I told her that I didn't feel she same anymore, and I've only been trying to show her love and support of a good friend. I asked why shes ignoring me, and she just gave me this pack of lies, saying Ive been going around telling everyone I love her, i lent her some money for a bill (i have lent more to other friends easily) and she accuses me of doing that for alterior motives. I have said to her time and again I now don't want anything more than friendship but everytime she just alientes me further, saying stuff she knows will annoy me and just being a b***h to me, I tried to make a bridge, saying via a message, something like, I'm sorry if anything said supset you, I've honestly tried to be there for you (shes been pretty stressed recently) I've just tried to show you support and don't want anything other than friendship, lts start over again as friends. She just sent back a message saying, "delete my number".

The thing is now, I honestly believed what i said, I thought i didn't like her, but now she's ignoring me, It makes me realise that I still do, the thought of never hanging out with her again really sucks/.

So then?

Oh yeah, she's got a lot of "baggage" but i've also told her time and again how much she means to me, and I just take her accept her as a friend for who she is, growing up in care, saying she goes for mean guys and doesnt deserve someone nice.
    I dunno

Just back off. If she wants your company, she'll ask for it. You probably really annoyed her by interfering.

Just let her go. Its too much meaningless drama to be bothered with.

"I have said to her time and again I now don't want anything more than friendship but everytime she just alientes me further"

Then she doesn't want to be friends with you . . . so move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions