+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just don't know how to make 'the move'!

Just don't know how to make 'the move'!

So i'm seeing ths girl, she's been here twice and we've been out to eat and we get on very well, we just chill and watch tele and stuff. We've ended up kissing every time we've met eachother, but i don't know how to take it any further.

Only had 1 proper relationship before this, so it came more naturally i guess in that.
    But in terms of sex, i don't know what i can do to get it going with this girl, she doesn't really do anything to imply she wants sex, she'd run her hand up my body and leg and stuff, but i don't want to make a move where she's like "wow, no!" and make everything awkward!!

1. Kiss her but with more passion. For longer. Kiss her neck. Nibble her ear lobes. Listen to what sounds she makes. Feel how she responds physically.
    If it seems positive then start to touch her body whilst still kissing. Start on her lower back and if response is good feel her ass a bit. If it's still going well then perhaps think about lightly touching her breasts. Is she responding, is she touching you, is she kissing you with more passion? Then continue...........

Just listen to the sounds she makes, how she moves, how she responds physically.