+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be Concerned?

Should I be Concerned?

My girlfriend fequently goes to nightclubs without me (she usually doesn't even ask if I want to go). She never calls me or texts me all night when she goes. When I go places without her I always text her at least, its not that I feel obligated to I just get bored without her or miss her. All the clubs close at 3am and even if I text her after 3am when she should be out of the club she doesn't text me back until 4:30 or 5am and even then its just a short response. Also she never tells me about what she did that night. Again I always do the opposite, if I had a good night I tell her about it or if it was horrible I'll tell her that too.

Another concern of mine is that it's the same club that her ex always goes to and I know she is still at least physically attracted to him. Shes is also a highly sexual person. We've had talks and I have told her all the girls I have been with however with me she is very vague and from what I know the majority of the men she has been with have all been random guys she just met and had sex with.

I've asked her questions before about this kind of stuff and have told her how I feel but everytime I do she just gets mad and starts a fight or just freaks out at me and leaves.

I think its obvious what I think is going on but I want womans perspective. Am I being paranoid or do I have just reason to be concerned?

You seem to know your girlfriend rather well . . .your concerns are justifiable.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Yeah i would be concerned that she is cheating on u. I really hope its not the case though.