+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hes a cheater, liar and woman beater.

Hes a cheater, liar and woman beater.

Ive been with my boyfriend now since the 11th of november 2OO8, so its our 2year anniversary in just 17days. Throughout our relationship, weve had some horrible times -
    Firstly, I found naked pictures of a girl he knew on his laptop. Then after I let that go, I found sexual texts between him and her. Then after I let that go, I found out hed gotten drunk and slept with her. Since then Id been extraordinarily paranoid obviously... But I then found another MSN conversation between him and a girl who fancied him, in which he was telling her she was "gorgeous" and that he wishes he could spend "forever" with her. Even typing it makes me feel sick. Bu he denied having the conversation and that somebody must have hacked into his account and had the conversation, which I dont believe but I had no way of proving different. 3months later I was then told by his best friends girlfriend that shed made out with my boyfriend. Her and me had never had any qualms in the past, so I believed her. The story was then also supported by another 3people that were present at the time, yet he still continued to lie and deny the story.
    So on top of cheating on me at least 3times (probably more) he attempts to accuse me of cheating when hes never even heard any rumours and Ive done nothing but remain loyal to him. He believes Ive cheated simply out of paranoia because hes done the same to me.
    I dont like admitting it, but hes also pushed me around in the way that hes backhanded me across the face and smacked my head into a wall when hes been angry.

Im not happy in the relationship, but I cant seem to leave him. I have all of my friends supporting me so I dont understand why Im incapable of leaving him. I think its because weve been together for this long, I cant imagine life without him and I dont know how I would say it to him because whenever Ive spoken about breaking up, hes said "I love you so much, Ill do anything to prove it to you." and so on and so forth. And I cant ever say no.

Please, I need help so much ♥

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how we can help. If you haven't left him by now, I doubt anything we say to you will have the slightest effect.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Agree with Charlie Boy! You have all the outside support that is going to help you the most, but yet you won't leave this loser.

What else can we tell you that they haven't yet?

You need to realize you can do so much better than that idiot & until you do, then you will be stuck with him because you have it in your head he's the only 1 for you.

Just stay with him. It sounds like he's the one for you, and it doesn't seem like there's anyone else out there for you. You should just get used to it, it will probably get better with time.

the guy is a manipulator and you are a weakling. either dump his ass and move on, or stick it out with him and look forward to a long, miserable, pathetic life as his punching bag.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

im in the same position as you.. its hard becasue there might be the bad times but there were the good times to.. and it sucks because you gave yourself to him and he hurt you.. you seem like a nice girl .. go out there and find someone who is gonna treat u like a princess not run around behind your back and do you wrong.. and i know its hard because your heart is involved but after the worse happens it will only get better.. and im sure you could enjoy some freedom!! do it for yourself you want to be happy

Wow he's so lucky to have you in this relationship, you sound like a very understanding and tolerant woman. I date a gilr I loved for almost 1 year, never ever cheated on her, treated her with respect, like a lady, bought he roses and flowers now and again, french perfume and always was there for her when she needed me. I did a lot for her and always was there to share my love and helped her out so much.

Well after 10 months or so, she dumped me. Makes me wonder sometimes.

BackUpOrGetStng - I left this because I hoped for good advice. Not somebody telling me Im so worthless that worthless would be an overstatement and that I deserve abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kayleighcouture View Post
    BackUpOrGetStng - I left this because I hoped for good advice. Not somebody telling me Im so worthless that worthless would be an overstatement and that I deserve abuse.
    you know what the answer is...stop playing the victim and get the **** out of your relationship. if you are so willing to tolerate abuse in the relationship, why can't you tolerate some in this forum? i don't agree with backuporgetstng's tactics in making his point, but use this energy in your relationship...stop wasting your time arguing in this thread.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 26-10-10 at 01:26 AM.

As far as physical abuse goes, after the first time, you do deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    As far as physical abuse goes, after the first time, you do deserve it.
    no one deserves abuse...but if the abused continues to accept the abuse (even though it's completely apparent that the right decision is to leave), the less likely i'm going to feel sorry for them. the OP knows what her bf is doing is wrong, but she doesn't seem to want to do anything about it. she'd rather make excuse after excuse to stay and continue playing the victim.

Waits for Frasbee to hold up the sign that says "Insult to human intelligence"

To kayleighcouture: Ok someone else just wrote a thread similar to this. Anyway you seem smart enough to realize that you don't deserve this treatment, and that you do need to leave. Since you are already aware that he will sweet talk you if you try to leave and that you will give in don't do any talking. Pick a day that he will be out of town, or simply take a day off from work without him knowing. Make sure you have friends lined up to help you quickly haul everything that is your out and get it done. When he gets home there will be no opportunity to sweet talk or bash your head on a wall. You'll be safe and gone. I'd also suggest NOT talking to him EVER since you are so well set into the victim role of your abusive relationship and he has such influence over you. No talking, no texting and make sure that no one tells him where you live.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    To kayleighcouture: Ok someone else just wrote a thread similar to this. Anyway you seem smart enough to realize that you don't deserve this treatment, and that you do need to leave. Since you are already aware that he will sweet talk you if you try to leave and that you will give in don't do any talking. Pick a day that he will be out of town, or simply take a day off from work without him knowing. Make sure you have friends lined up to help you quickly haul everything that is your out and get it done. When he gets home there will be no opportunity to sweet talk or bash your head on a wall. You'll be safe and gone. I'd also suggest NOT talking to him EVER since you are so well set into the victim role of your abusive relationship and he has such influence over you. No talking, no texting and make sure that no one tells him where you live.
    ...and grows...

CHEATER . . . untrustworthy

LIAR . . . disrespectful

BEATER . . . abusive

--> you do not have a relationship . . . get out
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast