+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not on a break, but "having time to think about it"???

Not on a break, but "having time to think about it"???

Hey everyone.

Doubt any of you may remember but a few weeks ago i posted about wanting to go out with a close friend (see [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t4001-fancying-a-friend.html]here[/URL]).

Basically i've been going out with ze girl now for a month tommorow. The first 3 weeks have been great. The last week and today, disasterous.

I can't even understand where it's gone wrong, for the first weeks it was so great, going round her house loads her up my place and being really close whenever we were together. The week after, the only b/f-g/f interaction i could say we got to was kissing each other good bye, and THAT WAS IT!!

We met up last friday nite and talked about it because she said "we haven't been as close recently" and i agreed. Bascially she said she was unsure, i still want to go out with her and strangely enough she still wants to go out with me. We didn't want to split up but the fact that we were such good friends before means we've been reverting back to that sort of relationship in habit. So we're not on a break (though it feels utterly like it), instead we're (or rather she's) having time to think about it.

Today as soon as we got to college she went inside (instead of where we hang out) strait away. I honestly feel she's gonna end it soon. So how can i turn this around? I mentioned going out to places but eventually u'd get into a routine rite? and it's not like we don't know each other because we've been close mates if not best opposite-sex mates for at least 1/2 a year now.

I'm pretty convinced it's comin to an end. What do you lot all think?
    Last edited by magikpumpkin; 08-11-04 at 10:19 PM.

Hrmm...I wish I could predict the future and tell you, but I can't. It sure sounds like she's not that interested, to be blunt. You're in college. Life is short. You deserve to be treated with more respect then she's treating you with anyway. It's fair to say that you don't know what you want, but there is no excuse for playing mind games with another person. She should be honest with you, and if she cared for you (really cared for you) she wouldn't be acting this way.

Just my input.

~YL