+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need to win a girls heart

need to win a girls heart

ok i'm 16 there's this girl who i am madly in love with. she's amazing and i'd do anything for her amd she's my friend.
    downside is she loves another boy who is a emo and bisexual.
    but the emo kid doesn't love her . she's been heartbroken now for months cuz he doesn't love her.
    i need a way to win her heart. i've told her that i loved her but she just wants to stay friends.
    i need to prove to her that i love her alot and that she doesn't need that other kid who is a f*g.
    so any suggestions ? btw this girl is worth fighting for .

Ok you haven't been around long enough to know this so I'll tell you. You can't "win" someone's heart who doesn't have feelings for you. Love takes two. Of course in the movies there used to be stories about a woman who hated some guy, but later on fell for him after he was persistent. That is foolish and that isn't love. The movies don't go on to show that the woman only liked all of the effort and attention and that the relationship didn't work after she stopped all of the wooing. My advice is to be friends and keep your mouth shut. Date other people. That way she'll still be cool with you if she changes her mind, and IF there are some feelings for you there they will be stirred up when she sees you with another girl.

Woooo! Flashback! I hated my teen years for reasons just like this one. You fall for someone and they seem like the only one for you, yet the feelings aren't reciprocated many times or the relationship doesn't work.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Dude, you're 16. . . and you're playing highschool games.

Right now she's interested in another guy . . . if you want you could tell her that you don't like her situation but you can't make her love you.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

By trying to win her heart, you are putting her on a pedestal and devaluing your status. If this girl is as great as you say, why would she want to be with someone inferior to her?