+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with my bus driver...

In love with my bus driver...

Hello everyone...
    As the title says, I'm in love with my bus driver...From the first time I saw him, I really liked him. We smile at each other and say ''good morning'' - he really makes my day. I have added him on facebook 3 or 4 months ago...And 2 weeks ago, he started to inbox me saying stuff like ''goodnight ''. And then, we started to chat in the bus about random stuff...he makes me laugh all the time.

The day before yesterday, he dedicated a song to me which really fits in our case...He knows I'm in love with him. Yesterday we were chatting online for an hour too. And he told me that he wants to talk to me face to face, after his work...
    I really want to go meet him, but it's not just the age gap problem(I'm nearly 18 and he's around 35)...he is married too, and has a son.

What should I do?
    Thanks in advance

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god! Are you crazy? Run away! You schoolgirl crush can destroy a child's life! And he's no prince charming... he has a young kid at home, and he is hitting on a girl young enough to be his daughter!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Heh...yeah, I am crazy...But I don't want to get hurt...so..I better just leave him alone...and never take the same bus again...but how can I stop being in love with him?I mean, if he smiles me I forget about everything...Yesterday he asked me ''and what do you like about me?I'm way older than you...'' and I couldn't answer..because I don't really know! And this is not the first time I'm in love with a man who is older than me...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You aren't "in love" with anything, other than the idea of being in love. This is just a big old crush. You don't know him well enough to love him, and trust me, he probably is a good deal less lovable when you actually know him.

Just take a different bus, and remove him from your facebook. You are playing with fire, and you WILL get burned.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

well...okay...

Is he a school bus driver? If so, pretend for just a minute that you actually love him and not just the idea of being in love. You need to stay away from him because he could lose everything: his job, his wife, and custody of his son.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Yes, he is a bus driver, but the bus is public, both students and other people get in that bus...I'm actually living in Greece, but I will be in Australia soon...There's no law here about relationships and stuff...but I don't want him to lose his wife or his son...No way.That wouldn've been right...A friend of mine is afraid that all he wants from me is sex, but he doesn't seem like he wants that...But yeah, he is a man, and he could probably want that...

Don't do anything. You're not even 18 yet and he's 35, seriously, it's not the age diff per se that matters, but the fact that he's going for an underage girl. Plus, he's married and you don't want to do this to his wife and son. Seriously, don't you have dignity? Not meant offensive, but please, don't start with a married man. they're off limits. He divorces, fine, let him show you the proof, and then you can date him and do whatever, but please, not now. You can't be in love with him, you barely know him.

So you see a guy and then you say you "love" him? . . also he's 10+ your senior, he's married, has kids

DO NOTHING . . . I can't even believe this isn't obvious
    Last edited by Agape; 28-10-10 at 03:16 AM.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

ummm....gross. this guy is a dirty old man who likes chasing after young girls to boost his ego. gross, gross, gross. get away, RUN AWAY.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

I agree sugarcube. It is a powerful crush. You are young, I don't mean that in an offensive way. But a married man who is 35 with a kid and flirting with an 18 year old girl is not the type of man you want to be with.