+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are we ?

What are we ?

a few weeks ago i posted this thread

-three-years-gets-destroyed-three-weeks in the broken hearts section

well monday just went i asked if we could speak as he was home from university for a dj job he had to do the day after. i wanted to talk and get closure and be able to be civil as i had to work in the same place as him the day after and i bought tickets for an event on saturday and so did he.

when i arrived i asked him to tell me what happened and the truth in order for me to move on , as all his friends feel uncomfortable around me because they no what hes thinking about our relationship and the only person who doesnt is me and its frustrating.

in my past thread i mentioned about this girl who lives in his accomadation, now im not stupid , i know him inside and out .
    he said on the monday night there was definatly nothing going on with them , she wasnt attractive , he cnt even flirt with anyone afte being together for three years with me , he just not ready . in which i believed him for that night , when i left his house i asked "what are we ? mutal, civil , friends etc ?" he replied "lets no put a title on it lets just see where it goes "

on my way home he texts saying "drive safe text me when your home", in which i did and the next day running up to the night (in which we were goin to meet again in a club as we both work there ) we texted just mutually.

during our shift we texted flirty things to each other and ended up at his house with his friend and mine. for that night we was so cuddly like the couple we was , he was bringing up memories of our past , everything.

silly of me ino but we slept together that night , he told me he missed this "what we had" he loved me , all night he was cuddling and kissing me , stroking my hair , we got on so well. i did notice though that he only put a password on his fone for that night and he turned it of till the morning, in the morning we got up and was the same , but i didnt want to ask were this was going as i was scared to loose the moment .

before i left his house he said he would come back and see me soon. when i left his house and he was then heading back to uni , all i could think about was him forgetting about me when he goes back, surprisingly he was the first to text me and say "last night was really nice " and from there on we chatted ,flirty through texts all night . at the end of the sweet texts ect ,

i asked " should of really asked u this today, i was scared that id ruin things . dnt wanna come across needy and clingy. i know u said the other night lets not put a title on it but bit hard because i dnt wanna take things to far and push u away, i dnt really no what the boundries are, im abit confused, what would u say we are or where this is going ? how u feel about this? last night was nice and i know we reunited as a couple,dont want to put pressure on you just like to no where we stand xxxxx"

his reply was " i dont know, ill ring u 2morrow and speak xxxxxx"

now i was happy with that im not asking for much or a relationship i guess i just wanted to know what the boundries where.
    today i texted and asked how he was three hours later he replys saying he feel ill still and how am i xxxxxxx

but this girl from his uni , confided in "our friend" ( mine and my EX) now i dnt no if this is a good thing or not ,even tho he lied to me about it .

Abbie:
    will you be honest with me pleasee
    am i just being knob to jake?.

Liam :
    12:26i dno in wa sense.

Abbie:
    12:27last night i told him i felt like i was getting the cold shoulder, but i picked up on it more when a few others noticed
    i let it get to me i guess, let others opinions sway me.

Liam :
    12:27the cold shoulder from jake?.

Abbie:
    yeaa.

Liam :
    12:27lol no it wasnt like dat at all honest
    think ur lookin into it to much.

Abbie:
    12:28just cus i was really happy for him to come home haha, i think cus i didnt know you boys were coming home yesterday till late
    then when i saw him it was just ugh
    haha also your tagged photos from Sapha popped up on my news feed this morning....that girls everywhere!!!.

Liam :
    lol i no
    we were just tired we had a ruff night haha.

Abbie:
    12:30yeaa i know
    is he upo.

Liam :
    12:30yea he gone 4 a cig.

Abbie:
    12:30when he comes back up please will you ask him to come see me ? :/
    i texted him but heard nothing

Abbie:
    12:42yeeee
    is jake still outside?.

Liam :
    12:42hes just got bk in now.
    12:42ah rite haha i just rolled a cig, shall have it out my window though too chilly to venture into the wilderness for it.

Abbie:
    12:49if jake and i sort whatever out fancy social network at 3.15
    iv got it on dvd now if yas wna watch it.

what do you males think ? hes going to this event on saturday with her and his pals, i understand its going to be awkward as he lives in same accomadation and have same friends and hes really confused right now , how should i go about this :/

Before I scold you for doing something dumb

Can you explain this, "silly of me ino but we slept together that night", why was it silly of you?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

because i shouldnt of jumped into it so quick , it felt right but it would after all the times weve been together...
    im so confused because it was what he wanted ,
    he invited me to his house , i didnt make him sleep with me or make him tell me he loves me , i didnt make him cuddle and kiss me all night
    he was the first to text me saying it was nice and saying hell b back to see me and texting me all day and night...

i dont get wat it is he wants .. although ive asked i dnt wanna push him away but i need to know the boundries, what we are or what it is he wants

do i approach him again in a different manner ?
    do i tell him that i know that he lied to me about abbie and is this why he cnt give me a answer

So you didn't 'make' anything happen but basically he took the lead and you followed? . . . sounds like he's making you into some sort of 'friends with benefits'?

And yeah, you don't want to push him away - it's obvious in your first thread.

personally, I don't think you should approach him at all. . . especially since the fact he lied to you about abbie. . . you should move on
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions