+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Chasing a girl who wants her ex...

Chasing a girl who wants her ex...

Hi, guys n gals... I have been hanging out with this girl for a couple of months now. We hung out often (3 to 5 times a week), have sex when we are together, well, I let her know that I would like to take this serious and start a relationship with her. She mentioned to me last night that she wants to have a serious talk with her ex-boyfriend (they broke up about 6 months ago) about getting back together with him this weekend. Well, I don't know, I know I'm probably a re-bounce and now a back up, and I let her know that I feel expendable while she said that I'm not, and that she is just confused and can't forget about her ex and such.

Well, my gut feeling is telling me that I need to stop it, I don't want to be a back up, I don't want to be expendable. But then I can't shake off the feelings that perhaps if I give her time things will work out between us...

haha, I guess I already know the answer, I need to stop seeing her or something. What do you think?

Women are emotional and men are sexual - What does that mean? I don't know it's just a fact, shes probably just torn.

I'm in a similar situation myself, my ex and I broke up 8 months ago. We didn't talk, I met someone else and started a relationship. My ex comes back tells me he' s sorry and things will be different. I'm not wanting to be back with my ex but the what if's cross my mind and we talk about it. My boyfriend and I were having a rough patch and he found out we were talking but now it's caused other problems.

If she's worth it, truly just give her some time. She may talk to him and find that there is nothing there and come back to you. Women don't always make sense and things we do make us look crazy.

hmm. . . sounds like you were some kinda of rebound . . . if it's so apparent that you get along so well then why does she need to serious talk with her ex-boyfriend? she probably still has a spark for him else she could easily move on after the break up

. . . but, as you say, you probably know the answer
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions