+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My guy looked through my cell phone..help..emergency!!!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well neo , enjoy the few days here
    BTW. You must be really a loser if you come back here ,you've been IP banned like what, 3 times or something? Lol you're laughable
    I wazzzz here

Ah yes, ignore the fact I just put you in your place lmao. You mods seem to enjoy insulting my intelligence and calling me names. However, your petty antics will not get a reaction from me

You'll always be neho to me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The guy went through your phone while you were intoxicated, that's indication enough right there that he doesn't trust you, and he has serious problems. I would never talk to him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Well neo , enjoy the few days here
    BTW. You must be really a loser if you come back here ,you've been IP banned like what, 3 times or something? Lol you're laughable
    huh? whats that all about?

snabo says:

"huh? whats that all about?"

Petit Papilon is a coward who hides behind her mod powers and influence at this board to slander members she doesn't like and get away with it. Honestly, don't pay much attention to her. She's like 24 yrs old but acts like she's 16

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    It would be a mistake if I would undelete them, or copy and post them around here. I did it for my own entertainment. And it was like Coco's posts or Neo's posts. This is how I found out that Neo was a looser and a totally different person ,before he became a super Villain here
    And this is how I put the facts together that Coco is a ****ing lying bitch

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha Oh neho neho... You're so entertaining And I'm not that old, I'm just 20
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh and snabo ,don't get in conflict with him or he will spy you on your fb account and send your pictures to everybody on LF lol
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    Kyouhen says:

"well you ****ed up by getting shit faced, but everyone does when they have fun, it's that age, people here need to stop being so ****ing self righteous."

try again. If a person still has to live out some teenage notion of getting wasted in order to "live life to the fullest," then they are not ready for a relationship and shouldn't waste their partner's time
    thats all relative, black and white thinking, people get together despite a whole bunch of shit and stating that one view point is the right one is just close minded. It may be immature to party, but if your partner enjoys it just as much, who are you to say it's wrong or wasting a partner's time.

She is in her twenties, and while she may have made a mistake, crucifying that choice as if we have some perfect standard to put her by is even more immature and foolish.

The mature response would be to realistically look at people and life instead of this ideal of maturity.

I dont even party, drink, or smoke
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

Kyouhen, show me where I said anything about partying. You'll be hard-pressed b/c I never did. Please leave the strawmans out of this argument, mmmkay? I said people who get wasted to have fun are not ready for a relationship. Not only does it demonstrate a lack of self-control but it also invites many different outcomes, none of which are good.

the OP said she doesn't remember the event happening. What if the boyfriend wasn't around? It would be ok if this was just one incident but she has a history of getting drunk as evidenced by the text message. She also never told the guy she was at the bar with her bf. She just said she was drinking and told the guy she loved him. Call it "crucifying" her, but if my girl disrespects me by flirting with other men and doesn't remember what happens when she gets drunk, then I would dump her ass and find me a girl who is relationship material

Wow, way to stay on topic guys......

nobody ever stays on topic... nobody

If you don't feel you can trust him and have to look at his phone, then there is something wrong right there..
    Learn What To Do And What To Say
    To Get Your Ex Back In No Time Flat!
    http://getyourexbackresources.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123