+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ignorance and space..

ignorance and space..

Things seem to be changing last 1 and a half months.. last time we met was 2 weeks back. i did not ask her to meet the 1st week (after we last met) and the next week i asked if we could meet on wednesday. she said shell conform on wednesday itself. she messaged me that can we shift the meeting to the weekend.. i was like anytime.. cool.. just let me now. on friday she wasn’t very well so when I asked her for meeting up on saturday she again said she’ll tell me on saturday as she’s not feeing well.. well on saturday she said she is unwell and i said ok. I called her up in the evening to check on her health.. she was sick and had fever. I spoke to her made her laugh a bit and did not say anything about meeting and all. now the thing is that i am trying to give her space which she wanted as she is confused if she’s ready for a relationship with me, her best friend. Now the problem is how exactly should i give her space, should I not ask her out completely and wait for her to say it? earlier it was just mememe n me asking and calling her. So I reduced it now. But she’s addicted to me. If I don’t call her up I get a message in like just 2 days.. y u not calling.. are u angry with me or something.. should I every time be like.. i am busy with work or stuff.. how long can/should I do that. If I do not call her won’t she be like, he’s trying to ignore me ? also should i ask for a meeting or should i wait this time until she herself says she wants to meet? On one side she is sweet to me.. addicted to me.. on the other hand she id confused if she wanna meet me.. whats this girls.. help me here pls..
    Last edited by arian29; 31-10-10 at 05:25 PM.

you give her space by leaving her alone and slowing down on communication

If she's sick then you might say 'call me when you're feeling better' or something, just so you're not constantly checking up on her.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions