+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird Question

Weird Question

As follows : "What would you do to help your daughter when she is raped?"

This is a question posed to me by a female friend of mine whom i wanted to build a relationship with.

I believe she already knows that i wanted to start a relationship with her.

As i was puzzled by the nature of the question, i couldn't get the answer for her , and she said why she need me if i could answer this question which makes me more puzzled?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she wants to know if you would be her (and her daughter's) protector. she wants to be with someone who makes her feel safe.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i see, then what is the best way to answer her?Especially she is in-secured due to fail relationship last time. i wouldn't want to screw it up.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Say: if my daughter told me that, I would take a knife and cut this ****ers balls off.He would soooo regret what he has done to her.
    I wazzzz here

The first step is forvigness. I am not talking bout forvie the one who did that, I am talking about forvige ourselves and accept to grow from this experience. I know it seems easy to say, but I know what I'm talking about. We don't forgive for others people to feel better, we forvie for us to feel better.

I'm not too sure I like the context of the question. "When she is raped" rather than "IF she is raped". I would first of all think about why the woman in question would assume her daughter may be raped in the first place. If the question was posed to me, I would tell the woman that I would do everything in my power to make sure she doesn't get raped in the first place (Such as mace, self defense classes, making sure (without being controlling) that you know where she is and who she is with when out of the house, and any other steps you could take to prevent it) - And I'd also mention that, I wouldn't know what to say if she was raped. All I would do is be there to listen, and offer support, and perhaps seek professional help, someone who CAN guide her should this incident occur.

I wouldn't call it a "wierd" question myself. I'd call it a horrible question, and I think she's put you in a very uneasy situation by asking it.

I probably shouldn't say this but if someone raped my daughter my instinct would be to kill them . . . I know I wouldn't of course. But I'd be content with that guy to rot in jail for the rest of his life. . . as for my daughter, I'd do everything in my power to 'fix' the situation, I know I couldn't, but I'd try to give her all the help she needed.

But that's a rather 'extreme' question on a touchy subject . . . if someone randomly asked that I'd probably be speechless for a few seconds.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

yes i would be as speechless in real life as in online. From replies gather here so far, the consensus would be "Be there for her, help her in whatever way i can."

Okay anyway, i have replied the above to her already. See how it goes.

update for this topic : I have just chatted with her in a forum's chat box and the chat details at below. What is my mistakes here if there's any?

<me> am i not sincere enough for you?

<she> of course not, if you're sincere enough, then all the guys around me are more sincere than you and yet they failed.

<she> they don't really love me, they only lusted after me

<she>they lies all the time, boast, arrogant, uncaring, selfish...particularly selfish.

<me> think about it, if i am lusting after you why the need of me to be clinging onto you in here for years?

<she> poor social skills, not smart enough to enthrall me in a conversation

<me> it's just that u haven found the right guy...don't close up your option so readily..

<she> hmm...the right guy is the one my parents have chosen for me

<she> there is not right guy

<she> GOD is fair to all of us

<me> do u doubt your own judgment about who your Mr right might be?

<me> and your parents get u a guy based on what they think but what about you?

<she> there is no Mr.right

<me> there is no Mr wrong either

<me> if there's nothing in the first place like u mentioned there won't be anything to counter it..

<me> if you focus ONLY on negative things only u can never be happy...

<me> it's all in the mind..

<she> if you never focus on negative things and don't know what is sadness, then you cannot identify happiness when it comes along.

<me> for these period, i was feeling so-so when you are not around, but when you are in here, can u imagine how happy i am?

<she>oh..OK, thanks...I'm so touched too

<me> it's some kinda feeling that never occurred in my life b4...

<she> it's late already, i still need to work tomorrow.

<she> nites

<she> I hope that feeling is not called "orgasm"

<she> joking

<me> nope it's not orgasm...

<she> talk about something else when you're here next time.

<me> all the while i had stay up late , hoping that u would turn up at here

<me> well...what other topics we can talk about rather than emotional things right? isn't girl like to be talking about that?

<she> what do u do when you're being chased by police/gangsters?

<she> you run right?

<she> i do the same thing too, when I'm being chased in here

<she> all girls do the same thing unless they already liked you.

<me> is talking emotional things with you= chasing u in here? to me it's a bid to connect with you emotionally, at this point of time, i am being honest with you..

<me>i have learn that guys need to connect with gals emotionally before anything can progress further...

<she> what if my heart tells me not to connect with you?

<me> just keep on trying...there's a will, there's way..

<me> nothing is forever, and that includes your heart telling you not to connect with me..

<me> as long i am living, i will just keep on trying..

<she> if my heart is closed to you, it will be closed to you

<she> your will and ways cannot overturn my stubborn heart

<me> is it? we shall see about that...

<she> so you are implying that I'm lying?

<me> how sure you are that u will be closing your heart to me forever?

<me> you and i cannot tell the future u see...

<she> i don't hope for the future because the future is already the present

<she> i don't hope for the present because the present is already the past

<she> and i don't hope for the past because there is nothing i can do about the past

<she> if my heart tells me no, it is no for the past, present and future.

<she> i will marry whichever guy my parents have decided for me, that's beyond my control anyway

<me> if future it's the same as present, then might as well don't have the term future/futuristic, the terms and words are there for reasons.

<she> you don't understand what I'm telling you, so it's OK for you.

<she> anyway I NEVER will discuss this ever again.

<she> so you might want to save this chat now before you regret

<me> i will save this chat to find out what i went wrong...

<she> and read again when you're ready to understand

<she> there's no right or wrong

Wow, she's getting an arranged marriage.

Anyways, I don't know what to make of her questions, or of the little IM convo thing. If she's gonna have her husband picked by her parents, don't you think it's like leading to a car crash when the time comes and you're sitting there trying to start a relationship with her?!?!?! Are you even capable of meeting her????

Bah, I feel like I'm stomping on a dream now.
    Last edited by Charisma; 16-11-10 at 01:59 AM.