+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he likes me?

Does he likes me?

i have been working with this guy for 2 yrs? though he is nice guy bt at times he acts like jerk and at times he is rude as well.recently he was asked rude to me and said sorry(nothing imp just for info).once in while we go out together for our after ofc parties.at times he will ask me to join party with other frnds and colleagues.recently we went for an ofc party and i asked him for a dance. the whole time wen only both of us were dancing he kept his arms around me like a barrier (wasnt holding though),i kept asking him pushing his arm away bt he soon he would keep it back to the same position. i was a bit drunk later and there was a time wen i wrapped my arms around him while dancing and rested my heads on his shoulder.he did hug me bt it was a very slight hug.then all my ofc ppl went away and i said i wanted to stay back and then asked him and his frndz to leave as well, but he didnt. he stayed with me for sometime and then got me into a can and sent me home. now i feel a bit embarrassed abt my behavior as well. next day wen i was talking to my female colleague she was saying that the guy was a perfect gentleman since he tuk such a gud care of us. my boss would ask him every once in a while to go down and check on me. now this guy and me are back to being normal as before.he knows i have a bf, bt am curios if he likes me or was just being polite or am i am just over imagining things?

guys any thought wud be much appreciated

"he knows i have a bf" . . . you should have put this at the start of the paragraph

I think he was being polite and keeping his gentlemanly distance because he knows you have a bf
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Yeah you should have included that at the start. If you didn't say that at the end, I would have thought you are interested(maybe you are) because you are wondering if he likes you.

I agree with the above. Maybe he does like you, but why would that even matter. He sounds like a nice enough guy, and perhaps when you think he is being rude that is him keeping his distance from you.