+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I figured it out

I think I figured it out

Ok, so girls come up and talk to me/ flirt with me, I talk then they run away.

I think the problem is my talking so if I pretend to be mute will I get laid?

No. No you won't get laid. I don't think women like to talk to a brick wall. Maybe say something interesting?
    Last edited by iHEARTu; 05-11-10 at 03:30 PM.

Ah darn there goes that hypothesis. I could talk about them? But if I Fein too much interest they might suspect that I really don't care..... Or perhaps I could find a girl who is interesting, but then I will have fierce competition with other guys which would be fine but my time budget doesn't allow much time for that. Perhaps if I find a girl with highly specialized interests that match mine and stray from the general populations views.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Ah darn there goes that hypothesis. I could talk about them? But if I Fein too much interest they might suspect that I really don't care..... Or perhaps I could find a girl who is interesting, but then I will have fierce competition with other guys which would be fine but my time budget doesn't allow much time for that. Perhaps if I find a girl with highly specialized interests that match mine and stray from the general populations views.
    Lol I like how much effort you always put into these posts. xD But seriously though, I think you should find a girl with the same interests as you. They'd be heaps easier to talk to cause they'd like and know what you're talking about. Seriously, to some girls if you talk about cars and sports to they'd be clueless, but other girls are super passionate about them. You just need to find the right person. Good luck with that

But if you don't talk and then get laid, does that mean that you haven't given them your consent, and therefore it constitutes as rape?

Omg... I'm so glad i'm not a mute. Mute's obviously can't have kids without being raped .

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you will for sure without doubt get laid. I mean I always give it up to boys who don't speak.

Thanks so much for your helpful advice I'm off to remove my larynx .

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yes, you will for sure without doubt get laid. I mean I always give it up to boys who don't speak.
    It's true, you know. I use this technique all the time to get in women's pants. "Hi.. I just saw you over here and wanted to say hello." "...um... hello?" "...why are you just staring at me? Say something." "Wow, you're really a jerk." ".......let's get outta here."

Flawless victory.