+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ..so she has a boyfriend and i like her alot

..so she has a boyfriend and i like her alot

Hey guys, im going to make this quick. Basically 4 months ago this girl brought in a resume into my restaurant and asked if we had any positions. Immediately we had this weird connection and after our small chat i fought for her to get a job even though we didn't need anyone. A month later she started working with us and we have been getting on so well, we connect on such a better level than anyone else i have since my break up with my ex a little over a year ago. I often catch her looking at me, and when i do she doesn't immediately look away but just smiles a little then removes her gaze. Problem is she has a boyfriend of just over 2 months.

I was having a pretty heavy chat about relationships when she told me that to her i ticked all the boxes and that i would be a great bf. She said some other stuff that just eluded to the fact that she would love her bf to be more like me.

Now i would under no circumstances ever want to get between them at all, i think a relationship born out of such a situation could never really last. But i just want to know should i tell her how i feel (im leaving the company soon) or should i just keep it to myself at least until her current relationship runs its course or until i move on and accept it.

I dont want to regret it either way. But i really have a feeling that if she hadnt started seeing this guy we would have hit it off.

thanks alot for your help.

Tell her to call you when she dumps that other guy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it would be fine for you to say something like "be sure to tell me when you get rid of that boyfriend so I can ask you out."
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think you're reading into her actions too much. She was probably flirty at first bc she wanted a job there. As for all the compliments like how much of a great bf you would make, girls say that stuff if they are not interested