I would love some help in this situation thank you. This is a long story but I think it was needed to tell you everything that happened. Let me start by tell the "names" of the party invloved. My name is steve im 25 years old I never been on a date or had a girlfriend and im a virgin, the girl I like is Sally is 19 years old had a boyfriend for about a year and broke up about 1-3 months ago and she is not a virgin, Sally has a sister named Katie 18 years old, and Max who is 20. We all work together. Sally is nice, outgoing but with only people she knows, she is a big tease, she has a good heart, caring, shes dont smoke, drugs or drink, she likes parties with a small group of people. About 3-4 weeks ago Sally and I started texting each other and it was going good. We texted each other everyday for about 4-5 hours. Some days I would start the texting some days she did, it was even. One night Sally trapped me in a question and the question was why do you feel this way about me. So i said you are beautiful, cute, funny, trust worthy, honest. She told me she was flattered. Then i asked how she felt about me. She said i like you as a friend. So that didnt stop me i was going for it. A couple days later Sally was texting with my friend and my friend told me what she said to him about me. Sally said to my friend I like putting people in traps I did it to steve lol. I made steve tell me he likes me Besides i kinda like steve but i dont want a relationship right now... So now a couple days go by we still text and talk at work and its good we laugh and have fun. I told her that my friends are coming over and i would like you to come over atfer work, she was a little shy but she did it. I picked her up at her house and got back to my place and we all hung out and played video games till about midnight. My friends leave and I take her home. She asks me to come up and i said yes. She showed me around then we hung out with her sister Katie, played video games, she showed me pictures of her friends and other things. We had a good time. I left her house at 330 AM. The next day she texts me if im not going to this rally, would you want to hang out on friday. I said sure. Sally tells me to come over at 12 in the afternoon, I did and i was on time. We went to the mall, had lunch, and just had fun. We were laughing, had good eye contact, it was a good day. We both said that we enjoyed the day together. Friday night we went to a haunted house thing with her sister Katie, katies boyfriend, Max and my friend. It was going good until (what i think went wrong was this) about 1130-midnight she said she was good. I said you want my jacket she said no im ok. i Saw her shivering so i put my hand on her upper arm and i rub it to generate heat. I had my hand there for about 5-10 second she said im ok. i take my hand off and we leave about 30mins later. (i think she thought i was trying to get to another level, but i was just being a gentleman.) As i said before she doesnt want a relationship right now. So now the next day i text her at about 530 we txt for about an hour and my last text she never answered til about 4-5 hours later saying i left my phone at the house, i went to a halloween party. So i said ok no problem and talked for about 10 mins and she said good night to me. Then on sunday i text again at about 6 pm and we text til 730 then again she doesnt answer me untill 1150 pm. We text some more 1150-1210 and again she doesnt text back for untill 1213 saying i forgot were i put my phone. Now its monday we are at work and she is not her self, I can feel tension and an uneasy feeling. I ask her later in the day how was her night she said it was good Katie, Katies boyfriend, Max, and I hung out. I didnt text her and she didnt text me on monday at all. Now its tuesday at work. Once again i feel tension and the eye contact between Sally and I are less, we talk its like 1 min long. Katie tells me before she leaves you should come over and hang out after work. Katie comes back to pick up Sally, I walk out to take a break and Katie tells me again to come over(Sally was just texting and was walking to the car.) I finish work and call Sally to make sure its ok to come over. She tells me Kaie said to just come over and hang out. I get there about 5pm. Sally, Katie, and I are just hanging out. At 545 Sally said Im tired Im gonna take a nap. So now Katie and I are hanging out, all we do is play video games. Katie had to go and vote, i said ill go with you (i didnt want to saty in the house with her family). We leave about 7 pm Sally wakes up and we ask her to come she tells us no. We get back at 8 pm and Max and Sally are on laying on top of Sallys bed talking (the covers were under them). I ask Max what time he got there he tells me 730, she then tells Max a couple mins later thanks for waking me up i still wanted to sleep. We all then hang out I leave at 930 and thats it. My question is What should I do, Does Sally like me, Why did the sister (Katie) tell me to come over, is Sally just f-ing with me, what is the deal with Max. I dont know what to do i really have no idea. Please help me. Thank you very much.