So I'm in a great relationship with someone. We're in love. Everything is pretty much awesome - sex, communication, etc. I'm having trouble with a couple of things though.

One is that she hasn't acknowledged that she's in a relationship on Facebook. I know this seems a little ridiculous, but it's 2010. I brought it up to her that it makes me feel a little weird, but nothing came of the conversation. I really don't want to bring it up again because if she does something it won't even "count" in my mind because I would have had to bring it up twice. A simple picture of us would do the job and this actually came up in a discussion with her friends and that's what one of them recommended.

The other problem is that we've been together for around 6 months. She blogs about life and what not, but hasn't mentioned me once. In that time she's blogged about a lot of stuff and a lot of it isn't very serious or meaningful. I'm trying to not take offense, but it grinds on me sometimes. The other thing that bugs me is that if I dumped her I'm sure she'd write about me then. So why isn't it the opposite since things are awesome? She says all these great things to me, but apparently it's not good enough to mention in public?

I'm very aware this reeks of insecurity. I'm trying to deal with it without bringing it up to her so that's why I'm posting here.