+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is a problem....

This is a problem....

Hi, just to clarify I am only 15 and so is my gf.
    So about a week ago I found out this girl liked me, I proceeded on to go ask her out about 3 days later. This girl is not a virgin and everybody knows it, she used one of my friends so that she could text some guy she met on WoW. Anyway I did ask her out because she showed me another side to her, that wasn't reflecting anything I heard about her. The guy that she used is now telling me how she doesnt like me and that the guy she was texting has over 300 pics of her nude. This did scare me and I as very unsure, however a lot of people told me how she always talks about me and how I make her feel like she never has before. I set all the facts aside and just dated her, she did tell me on the first day I asked her out how she used to cut herself because she felt nobody cared and because her mom left her family. I told her it didn't scare me at all and I understood her.

The guy she used keeps trying to seperate us by saying things about us and trying to keep me away from her at school and it gets me thinking what if she does like another guy. I was playing xbox yesterday (She has an xbox too) and I tried to get her to play with me but she would, I later found out she was playing with the guy she was texting instead. This made my heart sink, so I asked her about it and she said that they were just friends. I told her that i don't know what to think, and she got mad that I didn't trust her enough and how she loved me more than anybody. I asked my friend what he thought and he said I am the best boyfriend she will ever have because I actually care about her, and not banging her (like her previous bfs were).

Later that night we went to the movies, first we held hands, and then I put my arm around her and she cuddled up against me. This made me feel like I was the only person she loved. Later that night she texted me and said.... I really love you...and I kinda... wanna be with you for the rest of my life". This made me feel so confident in this relationship that she would never leave me.

Now I am confused what to think, should I feel threatened that she was gaming with that guy or should I not worry about it because she loves me more than anybody shes ever dated? Please help!

Thanks!

P.S. This is my first relationship!

- you are only 15 yrs old
    - this girl is 15 and slept with multiple guys
    - she used to cut herself
    - she said "I love you" after 1 week of dating
    - there is already drama with another dude

bottom line: leave her. You are too young for this kind of sh*t