+ Follow This Topic

Thread: old love

old love

last september,i went 219 miles to see a girl...she knew i liked her but before we met,she got wasted and lost her virginity to her friend,she was drunk he was not,i tryed to punch him,she freaked and turned on me...we stopped talking then 4month later i texted her,we spoke a little every 2-3 month and i still want to go insane because i cant have her,shes with a guy that hits her and she takes it,not that she wants me but still i think its love...i dont know,i just want her shes so awesome and cute to cuddle she was ill when she took some pills,we went to the hospitl after i walked her home from college and when we got layed down(i was sleepin with her) i kissed her i just did it and she kissed me back but i havent seen her in a year

Quote Originally Posted by deathheart17 View Post
    last september,i went 219 miles to see a girl...she knew i liked her but before we met,she got wasted and lost her virginity to her friend,she was drunk he was not,i tryed to punch him,she freaked and turned on me...we stopped talking then 4month later i texted her,we spoke a little every 2-3 month and i still want to go insane because i cant have her,shes with a guy that hits her and she takes it,not that she wants me but still i think its love...i dont know,i just want her shes so awesome and cute to cuddle she was ill when she took some pills,we went to the hospitl after i walked her home from college and when we got layed down(i was sleepin with her) i kissed her i just did it and she kissed me back but i havent seen her in a year
    Uhhh, move on.

I was seeing a girl who lived with a guy who used to treat her like shit every minute of her life. They´ve been together 9 years. Even 9 years ago, we lived in the same building and sometimes she was out of her appartment only with underwear because he had kicked her out. Stuff like that. They went to Italy for four years. They came back and she used to stay with me in the afternoons while he was at work. She would tell me all about how he was so mean and despotic with her to the point that he even told her to go away. Due to that I decided to ask her to be with me. Take in consideration I live in a tourist place in the Caribbean, a gorgeus place. Anyway, after I asked her to be with me she stopped completely coming to my place, I didn´t hear from her for weeks and then I learned she was following this guy to Mexico City (a very horrible place) with him, they were moving into his mom´s appartment with a clinically insane sister in a multifamiliar complex building in a bad neighborhood in Mexico City. She left paradise to live in project buildings in a huge and ugly city and with a guy who has told her she´s a worthless person and to go away.
    I don´t know what to tell you, I just wanted to share with you my story and, the fact that some girls prefer to be treated basely before being with someone who´d make them happy.
    Just let her be, right now she doesn´t want anyone to help her. Unfortunately, you shouldn´t wait around until she opens her eyes and realized what´s the best for her. Right now, she´s blind like an alcoholic who thinks alcohol is the meaning of happiness. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliveinoblivion View Post
    I was seeing a girl who lived with a guy who used to treat her like shit every minute of her life. They´ve been together 9 years. Even 9 years ago, we lived in the same building and sometimes she was out of her appartment only with underwear because he had kicked her out. Stuff like that. They went to Italy for four years. They came back and she used to stay with me in the afternoons while he was at work. She would tell me all about how he was so mean and despotic with her to the point that he even told her to go away. Due to that I decided to ask her to be with me. Take in consideration I live in a tourist place in the Caribbean, a gorgeus place. Anyway, after I asked her to be with me she stopped completely coming to my place, I didn´t hear from her for weeks and then I learned she was following this guy to Mexico City (a very horrible place) with him, they were moving into his mom´s appartment with a clinically insane sister in a multifamiliar complex building in a bad neighborhood in Mexico City. She left paradise to live in project buildings in a huge and ugly city and with a guy who has told her she´s a worthless person and to go away.
    I don´t know what to tell you, I just wanted to share with you my story and, the fact that some girls prefer to be treated basely before being with someone who´d make them happy.
    Just let her be, right now she doesn´t want anyone to help her. Unfortunately, you shouldn´t wait around until she opens her eyes and realized what´s the best for her. Right now, she´s blind like an alcoholic who thinks alcohol is the meaning of happiness. Take care.
    Thats the smartest thing i've heard...and beats the crap out my story while at the same time opening my eyes...im sorry about that but thank you for sharing.