+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My friends girlfriend

My friends girlfriend

The title says it all...Me and my friend girlfriend started to get closer lately, we always had this kind of chemistry going on between us and in this last 2 months we started to get even closer, last Friday we went out with friends and when we were riding in the car we held hands without anyone seeing it , after that in Saturday she had her boyfriend calling me to go out with them and some more people,so this Monday we were chatting and playing kind of truth of dare and I asked her if she started to had some feelings for me, which by the way I know I shouldn't had done that ...l never press a girl in this matter , but I don't know I just did it.. We talk about it and she said that yes she feels some sort of chemistry that been growing on her lately, and if she didn't had a boyfriend we would probably already dating but that she loves her boyfriend because he helped her and went thought some hard things on the past. We agreed to let things run and see how it goes,and that she wouldn't want to give me no hopes but at same time I said to her that it was a mistake to talk about this because we both already knowed and that thing would change a bit but she was OK and wouldn't affect anything so in the next day we had a coffee planned and she said a message saying she had to go home because her parents were complaining of her arriving home and she sended me a 10 mile message explaining every detail because she was afraid that I thought was because of the conversation we had ,
    I really don't know where this is heading , we already agreed that in so many ways we are totally opposites and even in zodiac signs (to be honest I don't really care about that kind of stuff but was a fun coincidence)and still in other things we are exactly equal. She has a 3 year relation with my friend and even stays at his parent home at weekend.. So seems pretty solid even thought she confessed me he cheated on her once long time ago..
    Would love to hear your thoughts guys and gals.

It's pretty obvious where this is going. If one of you doesn't put on the brakes right away, she's going to be cheating on her boyfriend with you by Christmas! While it may be exciting to flirtatiously indulge in your mutual chemistry, you are tickling the tail of a sleeping dragon which is already starting to quickly wake up.

Don't let it continue ... it's a sh***y deal all around.

Carl.

What kind of friend are you? Damn man, you're holding hands with your friends gf, that's despicable!

WTF holding hands and making secret meetings without her bf knowing?
    For me this already falls under the category "cheating"
    This is disturbing ...

Void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire

First- it was hard to read ur message- all run ons.
    Second- ur a horrible friend.
    Third- shes already cheating- emotionally... this wont end well

What seperates a girlfriend from a best friend is that your best friend, if he is a good best friend, won't ever betray you, and a girlfriend always will. Sure, my best friend had many gorgeous women in the past, but it's a boundary I won't cross, even after they've broken up.

Women come and go. Best friends can last a lifetime. You really shouldn't be doing this to him, and if you know what's good for you, you'll break off all contact with her.

Wow. What a sh*tty friend you are.