+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fighting in love ! with myself?

Fighting in love ! with myself?

Hello everyone,
    Well, I don’t know what’s happening to my lately. I’m in a relationship and I love my girl-friend too much.

But I’m in war with myself about that love. Myself says I don’t love her and it sometimes says about her bad things like ( she’s stupid .. etc ). and sometimes when I watch her pic myself says " look at this stupid girl " ! I really don’t’ know what to do, when it says that things about her I feel bad. I know I’m talking like there’s someone else inside me but it’s the truth. Sometimes I feel like I want to break up with her !, but I’m sure 100% that I love her. but why is that happening to me ?. I don’t think that’s normal . Can u tell me what should I do, please ?.

I’m thinking to go to Psychiatrist, but I wanted to write what I feel here maybe I’ll get some help.
    16 minutes ago -

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear Tom Dawson,

Name calling other people is most likely what your inner self feels about itself. There is a part of you thinking that you are stupid compared to your partner and thus compensating for lack of love for yourself by blurting offenses out on her.
    The first step to recovery is letting go of the girl. The second step is starting looking in the mirror at least 97 minutes a day and thinking that you are smart and beautiful. The third step is locking yourself in the closet and screaming out
    for about 7 minutes that You are the king of the world and that You can have anything you want. The fourth step is to avoid human contact for as long as possible, avoid human touch, having conversations and the most importantly avoid all thoughts of lust and desire for others.

Best regards,

Sonrisa the Indignant
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Do you know yourself enough to know what you want out from a relationship first?
    Understanding ourselves and threading our own path is the key to finding LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Dear Tom Dawson,

Name calling other people is most likely what your inner self feels about itself. There is a part of you thinking that you are stupid compared to your partner and thus compensating for lack of love for yourself by blurting offenses out on her.
    The first step to recovery is letting go of the girl. The second step is starting looking in the mirror at least 97 minutes a day and thinking that you are smart and beautiful. The third step is locking yourself in the closet and screaming out
    for about 7 minutes that You are the king of the world and that You can have anything you want. The fourth step is to avoid human contact for as long as possible, avoid human touch, having conversations and the most importantly avoid all thoughts of lust and desire for others.

Best regards,

Sonrisa the Indignant
    Thanks Sonrisa, but I love her and I fought till I got her. Maybe cause I hurt too much in this relationship because I'm so sensitive, but that doesn't mean I don't love her. I dont' want to leave her

Quote Originally Posted by humili View Post
    Do you know yourself enough to know what you want out from a relationship first?
    yeah, I do know what I want. I take my relationship with her seriously, so I want to marry her.

Thanks Sonrisa, you reminded me ..

I think myself's sayin that because I'm always comparing between me and her ex. And I'm always blaming myself and saying that I'm stupid because I'm always showin my love to her, in the facebook and in the msn .. but she doesn't do that and sometimes when we were chatting I don't talk with anyone execpt her and she's talking with other friends and replay me late ( less than 1 min xD ) .. !

I think my problem cause that
    Last edited by Tom Dawson; 12-11-10 at 09:42 PM.