+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I Missing Something here?

Am I Missing Something here?

ok as u may have read before, i like this girl @ my HS....i thought she liked on of my friends....well he's got a g/f and i found out that they used to go to the same school a few years ago....he claims that "its obvious that you 2 like each other" he thinks that its obvious that she likes me. Other people think that too....i really like her but i just kinda think that she doesnt like me.... my friend and i were talking about it when this girl's sister heard what we were talking about....she said "oooooo" and started smiling/giggling/laughing....the kid i was talking to knows her pretty well and he said that "even she knows that her sister likes u" i just dont know....everyone tells me i need to look @ it in their perspective....what do u think? does she like me or am i missing something here?

King Zarathu Guest
    naturally... you are missing something. i think that you don't know it, but you're scared of goin' out with her. otherwise, you'd be ****in' her right now.. so it's either that or you're a dumbass.

i'm totally kidding

sometimes girls do things with their body language and whatnot to make it look like the opposite of what they're embarrassed of. maybe she's shy to tell you that. if everybody ELSE says she likes you, even her sister go call her right now and ask her out before i kick ur ass

Yeah i have low self-esteem and low self-confidence....any suggestions...i just dont want to mess things up.

King Zarathu Guest
    self-motivation:
    [url]http://www.cyber00.com/go.php/selfmotivation[/url]

shaddap and ask her out

admitting you have low self esteem and all is the first step. now it's up to you to overcome that. nobody can do it for you!

King Zarathu Guest
    It is also your choice to have low self-esteem in the first place.

Just do it

Im sorry i didnt know that
    It is also your choice to have low self-esteem in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by trueps2gamer
    There's nothing wrong with being unsure, it just shows that you haven't made any conclusions. My signature says it all: "The only way to be sure of rejection is never to ask."
    Good luck
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Quote Originally Posted by trueps2gamer
    well now u know. So do it

ok...here's what happened....at lunch i was talking with my friends (the ones who say that that girl likes me) anyway, she was sitting 1 chair down from us....she asked us what we were talking about and one of my friends looked at her and said "we're talking about how he likes u" and she just looked at her and said "oooo i already knew that" and then she went back to doing her homework....what does this mean???

Could mean she doesn't like you.

But just as well it could also mean she likes you too and is nervous. Maybe she's waiting for a charming stud like you to make the move.

Talk to her. The stupidest thing to do would be to not act on it and miss the chance to have a good relationship with someone. The worst that can happen is you get rejected. So what? It happens. When I first met my ex-girlfriend, I got that "go away" vibe from her. But later I learned she was completely obsessed with me, and then we spent a whole year in love!

Do something. Swipe her off her feet! If you don't have confidence in yourself, no one will!

King Zarathu Guest
    If you can't make the move, who will?

if you say ur friends ima bitchslap u.

seriously i'm 100% with BandoMan. however, i am in high school and i know what that means. that means "oh, i know he likes me but i also know he's too scared to make the move so whatever"

i'm 150% sure that's what it means.. totally sure

If you can't make the move, who will?

if you say ur friends ima bitchslap u.

seriously i'm 100% with BandoMan. however, i am in high school and i know what that means. that means "oh, i know he likes me but i also know he's too scared to make the move so whatever"

i'm 150% sure that's what it means.. totally sure
    So does that mean that she doesnt like me or that she doesnt care since i dont do anything?

Find out for yourself, friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast