+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LMAO what is this I don't even..

LMAO what is this I don't even..

omg I'm out of my head with confusion right now! XD

Ok so backstory!

A while back I was dating this guy. While I was with him I met a girl I really liked and both of them told me it was totally fine for me to date both at the same time. Which kinda bugged me because I'm a serial monogamist but I figured wth right? They're both fine with it. I expressed to both of them that, should we do things that way it did NOT mean that THEY could hook up and if that was something they thought might happen then we shouldn't do it at all. Totally unfair I know but they agreed to it. Well of course they ended up hooking up behind my back. I dumped both of them but later tried to make things work with the girl because... well frankly I just liked her a lot more. It didn't work though, though. She ended up leaving me for the father of her child--not the guy I was dating before.

Now the guy that I was dating has been trying lately to get back with me. Blowing up my phone, leaving me desperate voicemails, etc. I have told him several times to just piss off, but he keeps trying. Whatever. He called me two nights ago and I told him once again that I wasn't interested in trying again. He didn't listen so I blew up and told him that if he wanted to get with someone, just to call her. I didn't mean anything by it--I was just trying to get the point across that I didn't care what he did anymore. But I think he took me seriously because.........

TODAY SHE calls be and says she still has feelings for me! LOL! I hadn't talked to her in ages before today, then suddenly right after I tell him to call her she calls me and says that. Kind of suspicious, am I right?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no longer interested in either of them. I'm with a wonderful guy that I care SO MUCH about. It may be just an online relationship but I'm so much happier with him than I ever was with either of them. But it's still... strange. VERY strange. I have no idea what they're trying to accomplish this this nonsense. It's blowing my mind. It's kind of amusing and creepy at the same time, if that makes sense.

What do you guys think they're trying to pull? Because I honestly can't figure it out.

I tend to believe things like that are just coincidence. Of course, I'm often wrong!

Likely, they're still talking to each other and recently your name got brought up. So, now they're both competing for your attention all over again.

If you still consider them acquaintances, then be civil and polite. If not, then do your best to ignore them.

-PP

mhm I'd think it was like that too if it wasn't this particular girl. But she's the type that LOVESSSSSS to play with people's heads. I really don't think she has a sincere bone in her body, which is why I think at the very least SHE'S up to something

*paranoid face*

>.>

<.<