+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex split 2 weeks ago, has not called, what should i do ?

ex split 2 weeks ago, has not called, what should i do ?

my ex dumped me 2 weeks ago and has not called me, our releationship was very strong , we said we loved eachother every day, saw each other a lot, we played together and had soo much fun and enjoyed one anothers company very much, we were close to each others families and always talked about the future, but there ws one bad thing, we fought all the time and she gave up on me and called it quits, i take a lot of blame because i know i didnt try to make it better and i was frustrated with her and the fighting the last 2 weeks of the relationship. every one around us saw that we were very affectionate and close , what they did not see was the arguing, i asked her to give me nother chance ad she said she was perpared for me to want her back and made her deision final and that there was nothing to think about when i suggested just having a break while i wor on mysef. i thought for sure since we talked every single day that she wouldnt be able to help but to call me at night and talk but she hasent, i know she is moving on and i am too, i have to because i want her back and i cant unless i make changes which i truly am already,

my issue is i want to get back in her life, even as friends so she can see i am becoming a better person and making positive changes and real efforts to ensure i wont make the same mistakes.... but how do i tell her this, or show her this if she wont call.

i have been told wait no loonger than a month to call but dont talk about feelings or the past relationship, instead show her the guy she fell in love with again, take her out, have fun, i want to do this but i have to be able to talk to her for a while then eventually see her again. i know for sure that i dont want another woman in my life, i have thought about wether or not its worth trying to get her back and the point is that we had something true and special and i know she thinks that too but she just gave up, is a woman that gave u on me worth trying to get back, i think so but thats because i love her so much .

i want to know if i should wait another 2 or 3 weeks before calling to try to get an outing or can i call now and start the conact again or is it too soon , ? my friend is fixing her i phone from before we broke up so i have to give it to her sometime . would it be wise to give it to her after the one month of no contact and just make the meeting short n sweet and then try to see her again later one, need advice on how to get back in her life ? i really miiss her and how do i knw if she even misses me yet , ?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You said you need to work on yoruself I suggest you get started. Leave her out of that part.

If she has not been in touch then that's becuase she does not want to. Time to move on.

What did you do before you met her?

nothing really, was looking for a great girl then found one lol, hen lost her, im still working, started going the gym and am workin on myself but i cant just give up on the girl i love n wana be with just cus she has not contacted me, she is strong willed and if she wanted to she still wouldn't , im just wondering if its okay to try to get back in her life , i mean i really want to, if there was the slightest part of me that didnt want that then i wouldnt but i have a feeling she would want to be around me but would never say it because she broke up with me, i wana know how to become friends with her and simply speand time with her, i dont wana beg her back or anything dumb like that , id just push her away if i did anyting like that, i simply want to juet be a part of her life, she was special to me and so was her family, i dont know what to do

Enjoy your freedom.

You can't force her to be her friend if she doesn't want to. She's well within her rights to cut you out of her life completely. You're broken up.

Don't even think of contacting her until you're not desperate anymore. And do not come back here and tell us that you're not desperate. You've posted like 87 threads just like this one. You are desperate.

i go on here because i love this girl. i may be acting desperate but it is just because i still miss her . in the past i have contacted exes thet broke up with me begging to take me back and after a whie i realized i did not really even want them back, but for once i feel different. i fee that i care enough not to contact her, i feel i care enough to move on and at least be happy being alone and happy with out myself because i know i could not make her happy again or any one else until i am happy with myself and with my emotions, i am a sensitive and emotional guy , i am working on it. my point is i feel wrong just sitting back u know. but inside i know it is the only way i can move on nd the only way not to drive her away forever. its just hard, and not the only time i have gone thru this, it is un real how hard it is not to talk to her. but i will admit i am getting used to it already and am speanding time with friends a lot and going to the gym ad eating properly and trying to be happy with myself. i guess i should stay off this site

i would never tink of forcing her to be in my life, even as a friend, i am simply looking for advice to better my chances of having her WANT to be in mine . and i dont feel like sitting around and thinking, well if she dosent cotact me i guess thats it.. i dont have that atitude, i feel like there is something i can do . even if it is a hd thing to do i will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by >brando. View Post
    i guess i should stay off this site
    That's not necessary. Come here as much as you want. It's just that you keep making threads basically saying the same thing, and you've gotten a lot of advice, but...you're still asking the same things. You're being a bit too obsessive about this. You can't grow and change as a person or whatever you're trying to do if your thoughts are so consumed by "omgomgomg how do i get her back"

Quote Originally Posted by >brando. View Post
    i would never tink of forcing her to be in my life, even as a friend, i am simply looking for advice to better my chances of having her WANT to be in mine . and i dont feel like sitting around and thinking, well if she dosent cotact me i guess thats it.. i dont have that atitude, i feel like there is something i can do . even if it is a hd thing to do i will do it.
    The only thing you can do is move on. There's nothing you can say, do, send her in the mail that will make her choose differently. If she wants to be your friend she will approach you and you have to let that happen. Or accept it if it doesn't.